FINALLY !!! 14x14 MLX floor tom.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY !!! 14x14 MLX floor tom.

Finally found one. Took years to find but I got it. \m/ Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1080.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	5294137

Such a great feeling when you do! Sometimes the hunt can get despairing, but patience pays off. Took me over ten years to get my 8x8 tom. Congrats on your quest!
    sigpic
    PEARL CZX "CUSTOM Z" ALL MAPLE
    22", 22", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16", 18"
    PICSPICS 2
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    Click Here To Help My Next Epic Search Quest

Comment

Well??? Story! Back story! Prequel ! Something. You can't just post one pic after numerous threads on the search.

Congrats and all, but....

Comment

Wow! Congrats on the new addition!!
        Steve
        Last edited by sksmith2500; 01-23-2018, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Wow Now I can see at your next Gig , Wow how much from where and how long , 3 forums
          Session prestige select 14x 12 tom Shell with badge Teal available
          session Custom Maple Toms 12x9 Tab Fade
          Session Custom Maple Tom 13x10

Comment

Originally posted by therocker View Post
            Well??? Story! Back story! Prequel ! Something. You can't just post one pic after numerous threads on the search.

Congrats and all, but....

There was a kit listed on eBay that had it along with a 16. I offered to buy just the 14, but the fella wanted to sell the whole kit. Sucked but I understood. Then I guess he had some inquires on other pieces and decided to piece it out and viola I got it. The drum is in great condition and sounds freaking phenomenal. And I am completely stoked about it.

Comment

14x14 is a really good size for drums, I believe. Well done snagging the deal.
              Pearl/Dixon/Paiste/LP/Remo/Pro-Mark 5ABN

Comment

Originally posted by 1988mlxs View Post
                There was a kit listed on eBay that had it along with a 16. I offered to buy just the 14, but the fella wanted to sell the whole kit. Sucked but I understood. Then I guess he had some inquires on other pieces and decided to piece it out and viola I got it. The drum is in great condition and sounds freaking phenomenal. And I am completely stoked about it.
                Wait, did you get a drum or a viola?

Comment

Dude, that's awesome. I really figured you hunt for many years and find one the day after you sold the rest of the kit!

Comment

congrats on scoring one! .. even if it took you forever .. haha

Comment

that is awesome, sometimes it pays to be patient. I was lucky and landed myself a 14 X 14 DLX floor tom, in Clear lacquer finish and I love how it sounds...It has plenty of thumpity thump. If I ever get my drums refinished like I plan to do I am going to finish this drums to match the rest of my kit.
                      My wife says I am no longer permitted to buy any more drums...I said okay you cant buy any more shoes...we are presently at an impasse! I see drums...she sees shoes!

Comment

Originally posted by oldbatterhead View Post
                        that is awesome, sometimes it pays to be patient. I was lucky and landed myself a 14 X 14 DLX floor tom, in Clear lacquer finish and I love how it sounds...It has plenty of thumpity thump. If I ever get my drums refinished like I plan to do I am going to finish this drums to match the rest of my kit.
                        Nice! Got any pics?

Comment

Nice! Got any pics?
                          Yes sir here is a photo from when I purchased the drum
                          Attached Files
                          My wife says I am no longer permitted to buy any more drums...I said okay you cant buy any more shoes...we are presently at an impasse! I see drums...she sees shoes!

Comment

Working...
                          X