Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new PEARL Fiberglass Rock kit, Egyptian finish with pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool find DLX!

Comment

Originally posted by BadAstronaut View Post
      cool find DLX!
      Thanks
      http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...id-80-s-DX-kit

Comment

Originally posted by DLX100# View Post
        24" like the fiberglass i have .. Not sure how different they will sound.
        hey again .. well I've played/owned both .. the wood-fiberglass won't be as IN YOUR FACE and LOUD .. the wood fiberglass will have a warm woody low-end but with the added projection of fiberglass lining it projects better than an all wood shell .. All Fiberglass shells are LOUD and sizzly/harsh in a way .. if that makes sense .. I dunno .. haha

Comment

Hey Guys I have one of these kits all original except for the mounting screws on the bass drum Spurs I brought it to Australia 19yrs ago and owned it some 5 or so years prior to that . From memory I paid £250 GBP and the guy threw in a Pearl syncussion 2 Chanel brain and 2 toms, I'm sort of guessing it's the only one in Australia . When I purchased it I took it to a drum store to get it serviced and was told by the store owner that there were only about 5 kits ever made don't know if this is true. I will post some pictures shortly it's been stored in cases for quite some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris c View Post
            Hey Guys I have one of these kits all original except for the mounting screws on the bass drum Spurs I brought it to Australia 19yrs ago and owned it some 5 or so years prior to that . From memory I paid £250 GBP and the guy threw in a Pearl syncussion 2 Chanel brain and 2 toms, I'm sort of guessing it's the only one in Australia . When I purchased it I took it to a drum store to get it serviced and was told by the store owner that there were only about 5 kits ever made don't know if this is true. I will post some pictures shortly it's been stored in cases for quite some time now.
            Well get them out of the cases and post some pics! Look forward to seeing them Chris!

Comment

Working...
            X