• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheElectricCompany
    Pics?
    got some pics now

www.myspace.com/dswaltzing
    www.mypsace.com/thisdialogue
    www.myspace.com/doldroms
    drop out of life with bong in hand,follow the smoke to the riff filled land.

Comment

The Ludwig Historians would be the best to give it a quote. But I think the white interior and not having original hoops hurts it a bit as far as purists are concerned. I've seen the white interior before, but I'm not sure if it's a factory application or after market. My old Ludwigs were natural interior and I've seen them with a gray interior as well. It's still a nice drum, cool size and good condition.

Comment

70’s would also mean Blue Sparkle instead of Blue Glass Glitter wrap and either a clear maple or a gray speckled interior.

Although that would definitely be the start a killer players kit for someone!, With that BIG Ludwig sound!

-Mr. B.

Comment

Looking at the edges and the brightness/shininess of the white, i'm guessing that the white interior is aftermarket. I'd take it though. I'm not a purist
          60's Ludwig Oyster Black Pearl 20-12-16; Club Date - OBP 20-12-14, 14; OBP - 20,12,14
          Gretsch USA Walnut 18x16 bass x 2, 22-12-13-14-16; Renown 8-10-12-14-14-16-22; RN2 - 24, 13, 16
          Gretsch 60's RB kit in Red Glass Glitter – 20-12-14-14
          FOR SALE: Pearl WMP Fiberglass 14-16-16 toms

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. B.
            70’s would also mean Blue Sparkle instead of Blue Glass Glitter wrap and either a clear maple or a gray speckled interior.

Although that would definitely be the start a killer players kit for someone!, With that BIG Ludwig sound!

-Mr. B.
            yeah i said it was a rewrap, and the guy it got it from painted the interior too, i have 65 classics and they have factory white inside, they quit that around 69 hence transition era(clear interior)
            www.myspace.com/doldroms

Comment

so i threw this on ebay and started it at 180 with BIN of 225, that sound fair?
              www.myspace.com/doldroms

Comment

Working...
              X