70s ludwig 24 kick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70s ludwig 24 kick

i have a early 70s 24in 3ply w/rings ludwig kick that i got as a shell, and then got old lrg classic lugs and repro vintage style claws, one new gibralter hoop and one kinda beat up yamaha hoop, and origional spurs, it has new heads, one a ps3 and one a mint coated amb. my question is what do you fine folks think itd be worth, im cleaning house and want to get rid of it,if anyone here wants it let me know, im NOT trying to sell it on here, but if anyone is curious let me know. the parts alone should bring in something substantial, so yeah what do you bros think?
    www.myspace.com/dswaltzing
    www.mypsace.com/thisdialogue
    www.myspace.com/doldroms
    drop out of life with bong in hand,follow the smoke to the riff filled land.

So?????
    www.myspace.com/doldroms

Comment

Why do you think it's worth anything?

Comment

its a vintage shell in a desirable size, with hardware that usually goes for 30-40$ for 10, and spurs that run 25-30$ its all vintage and from the same period, minus the hoops, and its newly wrapped so in great condition, why wouldnt someone want it? and it can be rewrapped if someone wants. kind of a silly question...
        www.myspace.com/doldroms

Comment

Originally posted by EmoViolence
          its a vintage shell in a desirable size, with hardware that usually goes for 30-40$ for 10, and spurs that run 25-30$ its all vintage and from the same period, minus the hoops, and its newly wrapped so in great condition, why wouldnt someone want it? and it can be rewrapped if someone wants. kind of a silly question...
          I guess you answered you answered your own question then.

Comment

not really, im talking all together, id like 200-250 for it, that sound fair?
            www.myspace.com/doldroms

Comment

Sounds fair to me.
              Remo MasterTouchArctic White
              22x16, 10x9, 12x10, 14x14, 16x16, 14x5 Pearl Sensitone Aluminum
              Paiste 2oo2 18", 20" Crash, 21" Big Beat, 15" Giant Beat Hi Hats

SUPERJERK: BandCamp Facebook

Comment

Does it have a tom mount and how are the edges/re-rings lookin'?

I'm needing one in white cortex, since I'll likely not find a virgin 26"

Comment

no tom mount, it is virgin, its def a players piece, but its in round and the edges are nice, it sounds really good, im just saving up for a gretsch little club kit so im selling this and some cymbals.
                  www.myspace.com/doldroms

Comment

not really, im talking all together, id like 200-250 for it, that sound fair?
                    That sounds about right. I'd probably try to sell it for $300. When you started the thread, you said "something substantial," which implies you were expecting a great deal more than $250.

Comment

oh, ha no, i know the usual prices for old ludwig hw, but since i put this together myself im kind of unsure as to what someone wouldpay normally for it, i have about 300 in it, but if i could get 250 id be happy, i want a gretsch catalina club jazzsized kit in SS super bad, so im ousting some good cymbals and this bad boy.
                      www.myspace.com/doldroms

Comment

what color is it? is it wrapped? natural maple or mahogany interior or LudCote speckle?

Comment

it has a white interior, and is 3ply with rings, the guy i got it from had just spent 150$ rewrapping it in blue glass glitter. its pretty cool, but i dont use it enough to justify having it.
                          www.myspace.com/doldroms

Comment

Pics?
                            "Why is that mirror sneezing?"

sigpic

"Ah, look, it's just an old, creaky mirror, y'know, sometimes it sounds a little like it's sneezing, or coughing, or talking softly."

Comment

i dont have one of it put together i can find one of the shell. actually its not on my ebay list anymore, ill get some soonish
                              www.myspace.com/doldroms

Comment

Working...
                              X