Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Chrome Edge!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    How much for that bad boy?
    Pearl Masters Brx - Platinum Mist
    8x8
    9x10
    10x12
    11x14
    18x22
    13x7 DW Edge Broken Glass on it's way
    13x5 Brass Custom Snare
    DW Pedals
    Pearl ICON Rack
    Pearl/Tama Hardware
    Sabian/Zildjian Cymbals

    Comment


    • #17
      Thank God that pink abomination is finally gone!!!

      That looks freakin incredible man... glad you finally got it...
      We need some updated pics of the kit with it now!!!!!

      So just how long was the wait???
      Originally posted by ttaM
      jamfelt is a way of life. it's its own culture.

      Comment


      • #18
        Welcome to the Edge club my friend! You love it, don't you?
        The man called Shaggy.

        Comment


        • #19
          looks pretty cool. what's with you and chrome though?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by russb66
            DSM will be proud! It's a beauty and very unique.What size? 13x7?
            14X7 actually
            Originally posted by Powashiftin
            How much for that bad boy?
            intially (when i FIRST put money on it) around $450ish..i don't remember the EXACT price.
            Originally posted by D_RUM_MER_726
            Thank God that pink abomination is finally gone!!!

            That looks freakin incredible man... glad you finally got it...
            We need some updated pics of the kit with it now!!!!!

            So just how long was the wait???
            about 5 months.
            Originally posted by KickassDrummer
            Welcome to the Edge club my friend! You love it, don't you?
            passionately with hot steamy EARSEX!!
            Originally posted by AsILayDying249
            looks pretty cool. what's with you and chrome though?
            i like shiney things
            sigpic
            TRINITY

            Comment


            • #21
              goes great with your kit!

              Comment


              • #22
                Indeed, really great!
                but has someone a pic of the former pink snare? lol, i really wanna see it!
                http://www.myspace.com/stonecircusmusic
                nihongo dekiru? (kora, ro-maji sika utenai)

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Lupa
                  Indeed, really great!
                  but has someone a pic of the former pink snare? lol, i really wanna see it!
                  well..since you asked...
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic
                  TRINITY

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Wait, DW Edge snares are only $450 ?
                    Pearl Masters Brx - Platinum Mist
                    8x8
                    9x10
                    10x12
                    11x14
                    18x22
                    13x7 DW Edge Broken Glass on it's way
                    13x5 Brass Custom Snare
                    DW Pedals
                    Pearl ICON Rack
                    Pearl/Tama Hardware
                    Sabian/Zildjian Cymbals

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Powashiftin
                      Wait, DW Edge snares are only $450 ?
                      No, I believe that was the original down-payment on it...

                      Custom order DW snares can run about 700-800 bucks or so...
                      Originally posted by ttaM
                      jamfelt is a way of life. it's its own culture.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Definatly not my snare but whatever works for you!

                        Congratulations!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by D_RUM_MER_726
                          No, I believe that was the original down-payment on it...

                          Custom order DW snares can run about 700-800 bucks or so...
                          Depends on where you get it from.I can get them for under to $600 in finish ply/wraps.
                          Check out my NEW site: www.drums-of-newyork.com

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            where can you get them for under $600
                            Pearl Masters Brx - Platinum Mist
                            8x8
                            9x10
                            10x12
                            11x14
                            18x22
                            13x7 DW Edge Broken Glass on it's way
                            13x5 Brass Custom Snare
                            DW Pedals
                            Pearl ICON Rack
                            Pearl/Tama Hardware
                            Sabian/Zildjian Cymbals

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Powashiftin
                              where can you get them for under $600
                              just keep in mind that russ DID mention that they would be in finish ply (which is what mine were in). other things like..laquer or satin oil will be a bit more.
                              sigpic
                              TRINITY

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X