Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeym
    Looks stupid.

Please don't pick up your sticks ever again.

geez... the kids so gung ho on having nice stuff to play on... give him a break everybody... i'm pretty sure he already knew what kind of responses he would get when he posted the thread... if i was that kid i would feel like total **** right now... like my hard work wasn't very appreciated... if he likes it, GREAT! i feel bad cause here's a kid that likes to drum so much, and is stuck with a beginner kit, doesn't have the money to upgrade, so figures he'll try to fit in with some of the guys with the custom stuff...

when i started drumming 7 years ago, all i wanted to do was fit in with the guys that had been drumming for a long time.. i would do anything, actually i tryed something like that... but not quite that drastic.. it was a ****ty pearl export snare anyway... but i know where he's coming from... cause at that time 7 years ago, i was SOO into drumming, i just wanted to fit in with the guys on this forum that could afford custom drums...

well here i am 7 years back down the road... still don't have a custom kit... still my old export... but i know i did a lot of work, and i came a far way from where i started...

but for this kid, please at least give him a little credit for spending time on his drum even if it didn't turn out the best... its better than doing drugs or commiting other crimes...

~mikeym
    well put!
    :cool:

Comment

I don't think it's normal for a 19 year old to ruin a snare with corny flame paintings.

Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk440
        Regardless of age, save the flames for jerks. Chronoligical age and maturity don't always match. I still think he put up the pix with pride. No need to flame him IMHO.
        I agree, although i feel he would get better results fingerpainting.

Comment

Good try, better luck next time!
          MY KIT! Updated 8/24/07!

r.i.p kill.joy, you will be missed

Comment

ive done that before.. whooptydo i guess that makes me a child. its a cheap snare, it doesnt matter. He can do whatever he wants to do with it.
            My White EX

Comment

Working...
            X