Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ludwig Jazz Festival & Drum Art Olive - recent GAS :))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ludwig Jazz Festival & Drum Art Olive - recent GAS :))

hey all...
    GAS kicked in (as always)...in the last month, i grabbed this two..

Drum Art Olive stave shell 14x6.5 2,5 cm thickness
    Ludwig Jazz Festival 14x5 (classic maple) in vintage pearl oyster finish -- being told that this is limited? CMIIW

now onto the pics ENJOY!!

sigpic

Winner of Best large kit over 5 pieces category ~ PDF ANNUAL AWARDS 2009 - DOTM February 2011

Some trolls grew up and finally move on with real lifes. Some others will keep on trolling for they recharge their inner energy through conflicts..even it is just the internet. shame..

sigpic

Winner of Best large kit over 5 pieces category ~ PDF ANNUAL AWARDS 2009 - DOTM February 2011

Some trolls grew up and finally move on with real lifes. Some others will keep on trolling for they recharge their inner energy through conflicts..even it is just the internet. shame..

Comment

Very nice Mike, I'm still getting over the 2002 snare!

Pearl Masters MCX Bronze Glass
      8x7 | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x14 | 16x16 | 20x14G | 22x18

Originally posted by Mike Foreman
      Practice makes perfect. But ultimately, I am living proof that you don't need to play well to enjoy gear. You might be surprised how much enjoyment you can get while still sucking.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
        Very nice Mike, I'm still getting over the 2002 snare!
        i take that as a compliment thanks Kiwi! it took me a couple of years to found it bro...it is really worth all the effort, time, and greens invested..
        sigpic

Comment

to hear the sound of Drum Art Olive snare, please check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQfcZqiFklM

thanks
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X