Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me to estimate the value of my DW Collectors/ Craviotto 12"x5" snare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me to estimate the value of my DW Collectors/ Craviotto 12"x5" snare

Hello,
    as mentioned in the title please could you guys help me to estimate the value of my snare which is DW Collectors /Craviotto solid maple shell size 12" x 5.5" manufactured in 2002.

I want to put it for sale and not quite sure how much can I ask. This snare comes together with Protection Racket case.

Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Regards,

Marcin
    Attached Files

Comment

Sorry did't read your rules. Do you have selling threads? I am asking for the opinion so I can sell it at a realistic price if I have to be honest with you:P

Comment

No selling here. Can put a single listing in your signature, but without a price.

Best way to find out market value is to list it on ebay and see what happens.

Comment

OK, thank you for the info.

Comment

Always good to start off with 65%-75% of the Purchase Price. Reduce as time goes on (if you absolutely want it to sell).

Comment

Over here (UK), I reckon you'd get between £250 and £350 for it. Don't know about Poland.

Comment

A 12 is a bit of an odd size for a Craviotto.
                I don't know if that increases or decreases its value.
                My guess is $300 (US).

Comment

The problem you'll have in getting max value is the drum's size. The majority of drummers, your potential buyers, will have little to no use for a 12" snare.
                  Guru Tour padauk segmented
                  Tama Star walnut and maple kits (indigo sen/emerald curly maple)
                  Tama Starclassic Bubinga Select (marbled green metallic)
                  Tama Starclassic walnut/birch (jade silk)
                  Sonor Pro Lite blue sparkle

Comment

Originally posted by steadypocket View Post
                    The problem you'll have in getting max value is the drum's size. The majority of drummers, your potential buyers, will have little to no use for a 12" snare.
                    Woah, bit of a blanket statement. I've seen a bunch of players use them as primary snares, and many many more use them as auxiliaries.

Originally posted by TalonTsi90 (banned)
                    LOL, im not a mod so i cant do that. If he or anyone else gets banned its cause they broke the rules and Pearl saw fit to ban them..

Comment

Originally posted by chrisr696 View Post
                      Woah, bit of a blanket statement. I've seen a bunch of players use them as primary snares, and many many more use them as auxiliaries.
                      I agree Chris that there are indeed many drummers who use a 12" snare. With that said, I'd be willing to bet that the number who do are well below the 50th percentile. The potential market for a 12" snare is just much smaller than for a 13" or 14" snare. It's just a reduced market so finding a buyer for the 12" might take more time.
                      Guru Tour padauk segmented
                      Tama Star walnut and maple kits (indigo sen/emerald curly maple)
                      Tama Starclassic Bubinga Select (marbled green metallic)
                      Tama Starclassic walnut/birch (jade silk)
                      Sonor Pro Lite blue sparkle

Comment

Its worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.

That said this 12" from 2002 is at $200 with no bids http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-DW-Collec...item19e3af6773

But this 14" x 6.5" is at $675 BIN and i highly doubt itll sell http://www.ebay.com/itm/Craviotto-DW...item2eca6dc19f
                        VBX Concord Fade 7 Piece
                        Kick Sub Mod
                        How to: Split your double (P2002) Eliminator into singles (P2000)

sigpic

dFd Black Chrome 2.3mm hoops for sale, single 6", 8, 10, 12, 14(8 hole), 16, 18 (pairs)

Comment

Working...
                        X