• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last call
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phips View Post
      Thanks for the info Matt. I was thinking SN-1420 Ultrasound wires.
      If you go with them, I'd go with the SN-1420I, not the "C" or "D" version. They all buzz too much for my taste, but the SN-1420I buzzes the least

Did you work out the hardware trade?

Comment

Matt not buying the hardware?
        Emerald Fade / Black Hardware BRP - 24x18, 12x9, 16x16, 18x16
        Orange Satin Swirl EXR - 24x18, 12x9, 14x14, 16x16

Masterworks/Reference 14x6 - OCDP 13x7 - J.J. 13x6.5

TAMA RoadPro Tom Stand FOR SALE.. PM ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
          If you go with them, I'd go with the SN-1420I, not the "C" or "D" version. They all buzz too much for my taste, but the SN-1420I buzzes the least

Did you work out the hardware trade?
          Thanks Matt, do the "stock" Masters snare wires buzz less than the SN-1420's ?

I think so, just need to have him look at the pictures.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Slow95Cobra View Post
            Matt not buying the hardware?
            Jeff worked out a trade with someone else (for chrome hardware). If it falls through, you can have it. I can get hardware coated locally.

Thanks Matt, do the "stock" Masters snare wires buzz less than the SN-1420's ?

I think so, just need to have him look at the pictures.
            I feel like the S-022N (Masters wires) sound great and buzz less than the SN-1420 series, even the "I" even tension set. But if you don't have a bunch of toms and/or don't mind a little buzz here and there, try the SN-1420I set.

Comment

Going to the drum shop today, to pick up some heads and new snare wires for the BRX. Should have it together with the new hardware end of next week.
              sigpic

Comment

Somehow i read that to the tune of "Going to the chapel and gonna get married"... lol.
                VBX Concord Fade 7 Piece
                Kick Sub Mod
                How to: Split your double (P2002) Eliminator into singles (P2000)

sigpic

dFd Black Chrome 2.3mm hoops for sale, single 6", 8, 10, 12, 14(8 hole), 16, 18 (pairs)

Comment

Going to the drum shop today, to pick up some heads and new snare wires for the BRX. Should have it together with the new hardware end of next week.
                  Can't wait to see your new snare in all of it's chrome glory! I have a couple surprises coming up in the snare drum department... I will post them in my snare drum thread once they are ready for viewing

Comment

Originally posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
                    Can't wait to see your new snare in all of it's chrome glory! I have a couple surprises coming up in the snare drum department... I will post them in my snare drum thread once they are ready for viewing
                    Interesting surprise....not that you would get a new drum or two Just curious what you would be wanting to add to your collection

Sent from my iPad using Pearl Drums

Comment

Nice pick up Jeff!

sigpic

Comment

^^^ Thanks, really looking forward to playing this snare with the rest of the kit. Closed the deal on the chrome hardware, should be here in a few days. I'll get some pictures up ASAP.
                        sigpic

Comment

Have you played that snare yet, if you have how'd it sound? I wonder how a birch shell would sound in a free floater?

Comment

It would sound birching...
                            VBX Concord Fade 7 Piece
                            Kick Sub Mod
                            How to: Split your double (P2002) Eliminator into singles (P2000)

sigpic

dFd Black Chrome 2.3mm hoops for sale, single 6", 8, 10, 12, 14(8 hole), 16, 18 (pairs)

Comment

Have not played this snare with the kit yet. Should get the new hardware today.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X