Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my new snare!!

Hey guys!

I just got my new snare. Its a 14X5.5 Mapex Hand Hammered Phospors Bronze. I dont have any actual pics because i dont have a digital camera. Once i got it tuned up which was super easy, It has great crack and pop (exactly what i was looking for). It has great projection. It doesn't ring to much, but its not quite as warm as a wood snare. I love it, its such a versitile drum. I got it at a really good price because the music distributors were blowing out there mapex stuff (they werent going to be distributing mapex anymore).

I couldn't get the actual size picture because i couldnt get it of mapex's site. But heres a 10X5.5 just to give an idea of what it looks like!
    Last edited by Kay; 01-31-2004, 08:15 PM.
    ** If you want to get rid of any platinum mist drums please let me know!!!**

Masters studio
    22x18--12x8--14x14

forgot the pic, hopefully ill have some pics of my set soon!

Masters studio
    22x18--12x8--14x14

Comment

Congrats on the new snare. Enjoy!
      PEARL ... The Best Reason To Play Drums :cool:

Comment

Congrats..
        I have heard good things about those snares and for the normal Guitar Center price, I am surprised they aren't selling more of them... I think Mapex just has a bad rap...
        Black on Black DW Kit

Comment

yea i think they have a bit of a bad rap too. i never really card for them but i was interested when i heard about this snare. I really like it. I think its really neet looking and has a really nice sound!

Masters studio
          22x18--12x8--14x14

Comment

Beautiful snare, congrats........
            Perfect tempo....it's a beautiful thing......

Comment

yeah it has a bad wrap and really nice snare... and by way i dont know why they have bad wrap
              blah

Comment

Originally posted by joeyasclown
                yeah it has a bad wrap and really nice snare... and by way i dont know why they have bad wrap

I don`t see any wrap...

Comment

Working...
                X