custom order in diff color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom order in diff color?

I am checking out the Maple Session series kits but none of the finishes really do anything for me, the only one I really like is Wine Red but its only on Birch kits and I would rather get a Maple kit, is there a way to custom order the SMX with a SBX color?

You can do that. There is no additional cost, but you will have to wait 4-6 months for the custom order.
    PM me for pictures of my stuff.

Almighty Knight Carwash of Sabian Army
    You Live What You Learn

Comment

really? thats good news becuase I planned on custom ordering the bassdrum without the BB3 anyway

Comment

yeah you can do that. I want a SMX in Tobacco Burst but I'm thinking about getting Green Burst instead.

Comment

didn't want to make a new thread, so i ask here:

i've planned to buy an masters in silver sparkle, because i really love this finish.
          but now i've read that the pearl session's are almost the same shells as they are on the masters + they are way cheaper.
          so my question is:

would pearl do an custom order to get an smx (or sbx) in silver sparkle finish?
          i don't care for a long time of waiting if they do that

thanks in advance
          Set
          Sonor Force 3005 (Black Lacquer Sparkle)
          22"x17,5" BD, 12"x10" TT, 16"x16" FT
          Peace Phosphor Bronze Snare 14"x5,5"

Cymbals
          -Meinl
          MB10 Medium Crash 17"
          -Paiste
          Alpha Power Hihat 14"
          Alpha Dry Ride 20"
          -Sabian
          XS20 Medium-Thin Crash 18"
          -Stagg
          16" Lion China

Comment

I don't think you can get a Masters finish on a Session, but you can get a Session finish on Masters. Never hurts to ask though.
            Studio

Originally posted by Tay
            I can now officially say you have one of the best Sessions on the Forum...
            SMX

Comment

http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...ad.php?t=90743

that should answer your questions...its at the top of the page when you click on the session section.

Edit: nice bump iceman

Sonor Force 3005 - Autumn high gloss!

Fitness/weightlifters thread!
              Originally posted by Demfer
              I don't know how to respond to you, this is the first time i have ever conversed with a sponge.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman1910
                didn't want to make a new thread, so i ask here:

i've planned to buy an masters in silver sparkle, because i really love this finish.
                but now i've read that the pearl session's are almost the same shells as they are on the masters + they are way cheaper.
                so my question is:

would pearl do an custom order to get an smx (or sbx) in silver sparkle finish?
                i don't care for a long time of waiting if they do that

thanks in advance
                No they wouldn't do this.
                sigpic

Comment

I am not sure pearl does still switch colors. I tried to order a smx in storm cloud and they said no. This was only two months ago or maybe three. Maybe it was a special case or something, but in any event they said no.
                  Also, they won't take off the bb-3 in a shell pack, you have to buy each drum seperately, in case you didn't know that
                  My Sessions-7 piece sbx

hey I'm looking to BUY some drums pearl sessions SBX preferably in storm cloud, but any other finish will work (if the sizes are right). if you have any info on where I could get some drums for PM me

Comment

Isn't storm cloud discontinued?
                    My Masterworks kit

My art & photography

Comment

Storm cloud discontinued already? I heard that you can't swap colours anymore too.
                      Pearl Green Burst SMX-22x18(virgin bass drum),18x16,16x16,14x12,13x11. 14" Pearl maple free floater snare.

Comment

no not discontinued, I just ordered more drums.
                        when pearl stoppedd making that masters drums, they Kinda stopped doing all the cool stuff on sessions, such as virgin bass drums in shellpacks and color switching
                        My Sessions-7 piece sbx

hey I'm looking to BUY some drums pearl sessions SBX preferably in storm cloud, but any other finish will work (if the sizes are right). if you have any info on where I could get some drums for PM me

Comment

They still do virgin bass drums. I just got one. Picking up the new kit tomorrow. Although it was a 13.5 month wait!
                          Pearl Green Burst SMX-22x18(virgin bass drum),18x16,16x16,14x12,13x11. 14" Pearl maple free floater snare.

Comment

Working...
                          X