No announcement yet.

Session Studio Classic kit Platinum Mist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you have any video samples of the kit? Do the toms have a "snap" to them? I'm considering an SSC kit for gigging purposes to replace vintage Tama Superstars which have thick birch shells.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimenez View Post
      Hi guys, it's been a little while since I've posted, but I wanted to share some pics of my SSC kit in Platinum Mist. I actually purchased this kit 2 years ago, and it has undergone a few tweaks in the set up. Here is an early iteration of the kit, with a 2 up, 1 down configuration. The shell pack configuration is 10"x7", 12"x8", 16"x14", and 22"x16" bass drum. I purchased the kit at the Guitar Center in Hollywood, CA. I think it was on sale for $849? I had been eyeing this kit since Pearl promo'd it with Terence Higgins years ago. It looks and sounds awesome.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]510542[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]510543[/ATTACH]
      Awesome Kit man!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimenez View Post
        Also, just recently I added an 18" K crash, 19" Sweet crash (I'm really digging the sound and feel of that one), and also 14" K hi-hats. Here is a more updated version of the way the kit is today. My band just played a good size event in Gillette, Wyoming, for about 2500 people. That was a great experience!
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]510547[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]510548[/ATTACH]
        That kit looks so tight..... slamming set up, looks so fun to play

Comment

Working...
        X