Order Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order Status

Is their anyway that someone at Pearl could give me an update on an order status? Sweetwater doesn't seem to have any idea. The order would be for the Pearl Session Studio Select in Black Halo Glitter. 10, 12, 14, 16, 22. Name is Alex Fuller. All I'm looking for is some ballpark eta, they seem to have no clue. Thanks in advance .

Send a PM to Al Percival. He helped me recently with a rush order.

Comment

Afuller - Sweetwater's receipt to you would be different than what they send into us. Have Sweetwater contact their inside Pearl sales rep to check status ETA.
      sigpic

Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville

Comment

Originally posted by AFuller View Post
        Is their anyway that someone at Pearl could give me an update on an order status? Sweetwater doesn't seem to have any idea. The order would be for the Pearl Session Studio Select in Black Halo Glitter. 10, 12, 14, 16, 22. Name is Alex Fuller. All I'm looking for is some ballpark eta, they seem to have no clue. Thanks in advance .
        im disappointed...
        disappointed you didn't get another 22

Comment

oh ... wait a sec .... i think i'm think may be thinking of the wrong member ...i was thinking of fuller89 .lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2 basses4life View Post
            oh ... wait a sec .... i think i'm think may be thinking of the wrong member ...i was thinking of fuller89 .lol
            No Worries

Comment

Working...
            X