This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi people,

I read the thread about the SSC kit. Unfortunately, on my side, I have come to the conclusion, after trying all the good tuning options, drumheads, that the 24 "x 15" bassdrum lacks Bottom End. Many sound engineers (in a pro situation) have told me the same thing: not enough low-end. Yes there is a lot of attack but nothing more. I tried backline bassdrum (from another brand) with the size 24 x 18 "and it was completely another story ... positive! I now know that Pearl has revamped the series and returned with the Session Studio Select ... Should- I inform Pearl directly about this problem? I don't want to be negative because the toms still sound good ... but all the reviews I read on the net report the same kick low end issue! What do you think about that situation. Just to let you know, I am a pro touring / studio drummer. Thanks!

I love my Pearl master studio❤️❤️❤️
    Last edited by woodchuck; 03-17-2020, 08:10 PM.
    www.facebook.com/GordonWoodDrums

Comment

I guess the best thing to do is use the set that works best for you. I doubt if they will just change out the bass drum when they offer higher end drum sets to meet the need of most.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	30DCD448-0682-4BF5-9DA8-FD02B083D75C.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	5216605
        Last edited by NO DRUMS; 10-26-2020, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X