No announcement yet.

The Session Series is back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the pics of piano black guys. I got a chance to play a kit at guitar center yesterday. These are a great bang for your buck, the drums are very punchy with nice tone. I don't know how they can keep the price down with so many pro features. I'm thinking about a new gig kit and these are a front runner. The problem is I got to test drive a masters kit also, now I'm thinking about Spending the extra cash on a masters. I gotta admit Pearl has me hooked on what they do. My masterworks kit is a couple of years old now and I still drool every time I look at/play them.

Mike

Comment

• Mike,

These are just wonderful drums! Like your masters kit, I feel as though these will be just as timeless in quality and sound! Other drum companies under estimate Pearl in sound and quality for the hype their kits draw. At the end of the day, A LIFETIME WARRANTY beats hype hands down!

Originally posted by drums558 View Post
      Thanks for the pics of piano black guys. I got a chance to play a kit at guitar center yesterday. These are a great bang for your buck, the drums are very punchy with nice tone. I don't know how they can keep the price down with so many pro features. I'm thinking about a new gig kit and these are a front runner. The problem is I got to test drive a masters kit also, now I'm thinking about Spending the extra cash on a masters. I gotta admit Pearl has me hooked on what they do. My masterworks kit is a couple of years old now and I still drool every time I look at/play them.

Mike
      Pearl Studio Sessions Custom #151 - Sabian - DW

Comment

• this is great news
        MMX Emerald Mist - 20/12/15 - MMX Emerald Mist 6.5x14 snare - Sensitone Power Piccolo brass snare 5.5x13 - Bosphorus cymbals - Tama hardware

Comment

• Originally posted by Furious Styles View Post
          this is great news
          Someone just woke up out of a coma.
          dalewmiller.com my kits: 1 2 3

GMS | Paiste|Evans|Kennedy Camden Auxiliary Percussion

Comment

• Originally posted by dale w miller View Post
            Someone just woke up out of a coma.
            that too is great news
            MMX Emerald Mist - 20/12/15 - MMX Emerald Mist 6.5x14 snare - Sensitone Power Piccolo brass snare 5.5x13 - Bosphorus cymbals - Tama hardware

Comment

• HAHA!

What?!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X