I Just Bought an SRX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Bought an SRX

I just bought a 16"x14" floor tom off ebay and was wondering what kind of wood it is made of. It sounds great, but if I ever want to expand my kit more, I would like to know other drums to buy. Ya kno,w like maple, birch, or mahogany, something like that. Thanks for the help guys.

Ummm... pics? or like brand name....something!!!
    I cant tell you what wood it is with not knowing the drum itself.

Comment

The SRX is an all maple shell.
      Masterworks - Purple Sparkle Burst
      Masters MCX - Cranberry Fade
      DW Collector's Maple/Mahogany - Blue Glass

Masters Army

Comment

Originally posted by Drums4Jesus
        I just bought a 16"x14" floor tom off ebay and was wondering what kind of wood it is made of. It sounds great, but if I ever want to expand my kit more, I would like to know other drums to buy. Ya kno,w like maple, birch, or mahogany, something like that. Thanks for the help guys.
        you bought a drum to expand your kit and had no idea what it was made of? what type of kit do you have?
        7-Piece Double Bass BRX!
        The critics are raving: "Pure hotness. One of the nicest kits on here."-Fran, "F*ckin Beautiful"-NevDRUM, "Amazing!!! HOLY SHINIKES!"-rushofblood2112, "Gorgeous kit and setup"-DeadSkinMask, "Beautiful!"-drmrman, "absolutely awesome!"-AL PERCIVAL

Comment

yea seems kinda odd you would buy a shell you didnt know the wood type of, SRX is all maple btw, check my kit in sig for my vintage fade SRX

Pearl | Zildjian | Aquarian | Vic Firth

Comment

Srx = Smx.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by sketterman
            I guess the Emo guys hit the cymbals real hard because they hate their dads or something.
            MySpace

Facebook

Twitter

Comment

I have a cheap Pulse kit that actually sounds pretty descent for its price. Anyways I figured that, because was a Session, it had to be better than my existing kit. I just wanted to know so I could match other sessions with it later on. Now I know to look for any SRX shells now. I'll try to post some pics tonight. thanks again guys

Comment

Working...
              X