Clear All

• Eric
    replied
    A superlative kit. Just plain awesome.
    Well worth the wait. Enjoy her fully.

Leave a comment:

• steadypocket
    replied
    What a spectacular finish, as is the blue equivalent. As a former Reference owner, I already know that they sound great. Congratulations! Glad the PDF came back long enough for us to see this kit.

Leave a comment:

• drumfreek005
    replied
    That makes me really dislike Pearl tom arms, but man what a kit! As long as you've waited this goes without saying, but ENJOY IT!!

Leave a comment:

• keaton_86
    replied
    **** yeah! That is one hell of a kit.

Leave a comment:

• Blk Diamond
    replied
    Congratulations Kyle,

Your new Reference mega-kit looks absolutely scintillating in Scarlet Sparkle Burst!

Very good things indeed!

Leave a comment:

• Alan12
    replied
    Good things come to those who wait... and VERY good things come to those that wait a very long time!

Congratulations on your gorgeous new kit, Kyle! You certainly deserve it. Enjoy those beauties incessantly.

Leave a comment:

• melvinspeed
    replied
    How I LOVE 6" toms.
    Enjoy the majestic kit.

Leave a comment:

• Feenix
    replied
    Love it, bud! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• MitchLyons
    replied
    Nice looking drums, and I’m sure they sound even better. Reference power toms must weigh a ton. I think if you push the bass drums a bit forward, you’ll be able to get the toms a bit closer together, they look pretty spaced out. Enjoy them!

Leave a comment:

• insane65
    replied
    Stunning!!! That finish just pops!! I’m so glad you finally got them. Congratulations and enjoy!!

Leave a comment:

• RG1820X
    replied
    That is a great looking kit. The 13", 14", and 15" toms on the 24" bass drums are awesome looking. Very reminiscent of Eric. Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• kyle75
    replied
    A Few More Pics

Originally posted by kyle75 View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I've tried to log in here to the forum all weekend but I only receive error messages. Sorry for the delay. As promised, here are the pics of the brand new Reference in Scarlet Sparkle Burst! I must give a huge shoutout to Pearl! Thank you Mr. Tom Storch, Mr. Terry West, Glen, and the entire Pearl family! I know you went through a lot of hurdles to get this kit to me last week when the ship arrived in port. I don't know if there are enough thank you's I can say!

The kit itself is flawless! Not one scratch, ding, or blemish on the entire kit! The pictures do not due the beauty of this kit any justice. I've set up the kit and played it a couple of times. The toms are tuned pretty nicely right out of the box. I have more tweaking and adjusting to do, but overall this is the setup that is comfortable for me.[ATTACH=CONFIG]523247[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]523248[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]523249[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]523250[/ATTACH]
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Snare n 6 inch tom.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	5218961Click image for larger version

Name:	16 inch tom.jpg
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	5218962Click image for larger version

Name:	15 inch tom.jpg
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	5218963Click image for larger version

Name:	14 inch tom.jpg
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	5218964

Leave a comment:

• kyle75
    started a topic Massive drumet unboxing

Massive drumet unboxing

Hi Everyone,
    I've tried to log in here to the forum all weekend but I only receive error messages. Sorry for the delay. As promised, here are the pics of the brand new Reference in Scarlet Sparkle Burst! I must give a huge shoutout to Pearl! Thank you Mr. Tom Storch, Mr. Terry West, Glen, and the entire Pearl family! I know you went through a lot of hurdles to get this kit to me last week when the ship arrived in port. I don't know if there are enough thank you's I can say!

The kit itself is flawless! Not one scratch, ding, or blemish on the entire kit! The pictures do not due the beauty of this kit any justice. I've set up the kit and played it a couple of times. The toms are tuned pretty nicely right out of the box. I have more tweaking and adjusting to do, but overall this is the setup that is comfortable for me. I am in love with the bass drums. Wow! Very thunderous! The 14x5 snare is my favorite ( I have 14x6.5 Masters MCX and 14x6.5 Reference MCC). I can't stop smiling when I see this kit! Pearl makes incredible drums! https://youtu.be/AlcG--7piII Click image for larger version

Name:	kit setup 2.jpg
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	5296194Click image for larger version

Name:	kit setup 4.jpg
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	5296195Click image for larger version

Name:	kit setup 6.jpg
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	5296196Click image for larger version

Name:	Unboxing 2.jpg
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	5296197
    Last edited by kyle75; 06-06-2022, 09:56 AM.
Working...
X