Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Amazing" quality of the Pearl top line

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by AL PERCIVAL View Post
    PSS: I never heard back from Nikolay, so he must have been taken care of by PME.
    Yeah, I was hoping to learn how this all turned out. Especially wanted a confirmation that when Al cracks down on any part of the Pearl machine, things get done.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Feenix View Post
      Yeah, I was hoping to learn how this all turned out. Especially wanted a confirmation that when Al cracks down on any part of the Pearl machine, things get done.
      In most cases, not all
      sigpic


      Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by AL PERCIVAL View Post
        Hold your breath. I'm still waiting to see if PME will honor my request to replace his BRL-55 lugs. To me, it was a known issue with Gen-I lug separation. The Gen-II are better quality and we've had absolutely no issues with them. I'm hoping PME will follow our lead. Waiting to hear. I will report back either way.
        I hope they do. But unfortunately in most cases, they don't.
        sigpic
        PEARL CZX "CUSTOM Z" ALL MAPLE
        22", 22", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16", 18"
        PICSPICS 2
        “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
        Click Here To Help My Next Epic Search Quest

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by AL PERCIVAL View Post
          We still have HOOK's PDF member signed heads here at Pearl, and I have one in my office from 2009 with a few members signature including "Kill Roy Was Here".

          PS: Thank you for taking up the collection!

          PSS: I never heard back from Nikolay, so he must have been taken care of by PME.
          Hello. I'm waiting for the end of November. promised to send. or one lug now, and the rest next year, or all 10 pieces now. as soon as I receive something, I will definitely write

          Comment


          • #35
            Well, that's better than a kick in the pants. Hopefully they come through for you.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Nikolay View Post
              Hello. I'm waiting for the end of November. promised to send. or one lug now, and the rest next year, or all 10 pieces now. as soon as I receive something, I will definitely write
              Nikolay - excellent! I've continued to communicate with PME to ensure they follow through. It wouldn't surprise me if it takes a bit longer because of the current supply-chain and shipping issues worldwide.
              sigpic


              Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville

              Comment


              • #37
                Being close to Nashville makes it easy for me to get anything resolved. I do need the factory tour, though.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Hello! lugs received today. Thank you so much for submitting, helping with the solution of this problem. I'm very pleased. great gift for the new year) no words, how grateful I am!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Nikolay View Post
                    Hello! lugs received today. Thank you so much for submitting, helping with the solution of this problem. I'm very pleased. great gift for the new year) no words, how grateful I am!
                    Glad to hear the Pearl team were able to rectify your situation, Nikolay!
                    22x18 (2) | 10x7 | 12x8 | 16x16 | 18x16

                    22x18 (2) | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x11 | 16x13

                    Originally posted by Maark
                    What happens when the Unstoppable Banhammer meets the Immovable Alan12? I think the universe would implode.
                    Originally posted by space jeff
                    yeah, but I'm the Jeff that Jeff talks about when he talks about "the Jeff" to other Jeffs.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Nikolay View Post
                      Hello! lugs received today. Thank you so much for submitting, helping with the solution of this problem. I'm very pleased. great gift for the new year) no words, how grateful I am!
                      Oi, Al comes through with the intercontinental customer service!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Feenix View Post
                        Oi, Al comes through with the intercontinental customer service!
                        Yay!!!!!!
                        sigpic


                        Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X