Clear All

• Originally posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Whatever floats your boat dude.
    That would be water.
    Pearl Reference Drums - Sabian - Evans - Vater

22x20x2 18x16 16x16 13x9 12x8 14x6.5

sigpic

Comment

• They turned out awesome!! Vintage Logo’s did an awesome job!

Click image for larger version

Name:	F3AC6828-E940-4DB2-9223-EB57D11799B9.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	5215981

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefan Ray View Post
        They turned out awesome!! Vintage Logo’s did an awesome job!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]518400[/ATTACH]
        REP! Nice touch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
          REP! Nice touch!
          Thanks, Matt! I’m really happy how they turned out.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by quicksticks View Post
            Very eye catching. I know the pic is not of your actual drums, but do I see a black Opti mount on the rack tom? Shouldn’t the Reference have the aluminum Opta mount?
            WOW. My god. i can't believe my own eyes. this is a picture of my previous 8" tom
            I modified it with the black hardware that is shown in the picture. I own a Reference in emerald fade finish. and i was looking a long time for an 8" tom in the same finish. eventually i found one from a guy in Canada ( i am from Israel) selling it but with a black hardware. so i grabbed it immediately. then after couple of years i found another one in Scarlet Fade with chrome hardware. so off coarse i bought it as well and then switched hardware. including the optimount. So the optimount also was black on the orig. emerald fade tom. I even listed the modified scarlet fade with the black HW on ebay for a long time and no one was intersted. were where you Stefan Ray
            Great memory and i wish that it was the other way around. meaning all black hardware on my emerald fade kit. although i love the chrome also on that finish...

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrum177 View Post
              WOW. My god. i can't believe my own eyes. this is a picture of my previous 8" tom
              I modified it with the black hardware that is shown in the picture. I own a Reference in emerald fade finish. and i was looking a long time for an 8" tom in the same finish. eventually i found one from a guy in Canada ( i am from Israel) selling it but with a black hardware. so i grabbed it immediately. then after couple of years i found another one in Scarlet Fade with chrome hardware. so off coarse i bought it as well and then switched hardware. including the optimount. So the optimount also was black on the orig. emerald fade tom. I even listed the modified scarlet fade with the black HW on ebay for a long time and no one was intersted. were where you Stefan Ray
              Great memory and i wish that it was the other way around. meaning all black hardware on my emerald fade kit. although i love the chrome also on that finish...
              I JUST got this kit. If you had the 8” Tom now I’d buy it in a heartbeat.

sigpic

Comment

• Sweet looking kit, as all of yours have been through the years, Stefen. I have a Ref snare in scarlet fade (chrome hw) and love that color. It looks even better with your black hw. Congrats on another stellar kit!
                Pearl MW/Ref Wine Red with Gold Hardware 18x22 (x2), 16x16, 14x14, 8x12, 8x10, 8x8, 7x6, 5.5x14 snare
                Masterworks: 14x5.5 snare, 6x7 rack tom Pictures post #1
                Reference: Pictures post#1,35,58,68,69
                Pics: http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/album.php?u=92744
                WANTED: Gold Pearl Hardware. PM me.

Comment

• Still tasty of a kit as ever.

#155 Scarlet Fade was the first Reference color I saw when the Reference line came out all those years ago (even before I had my Masters BSX kit) and it's always looked amazing. When I was first looking into upgrading to a Reference a few years ago, it was one of the leading finishes I was looking at buying, largely due to how plentiful add-ons were without having to special order them. But I suppose it worked out best since my Masters kit was already in #407 Red Glass so I didn't need two red double bass kits.

I've since settled on a Reference in #103 Piano Black due to the absurd deals that fell into my lap, both the kit and the 2nd bass drum separately, and currently just holding out hope for a matching 18x16 at an equally great deal for my frugal ***. Saw one on Reverb that I just missed out on by a few years.

Also have a few other plans in the future regarding snares including a Reference Brass, a Reference Redline BoB, and potentially a 12" Masterworks which is currently on the fence regarding the finish. I've found a finish I like but not sure if I want to go that route or the entirely custom route since it is a Masterworks after all. LOL.
                  22x18 (2) | 10x7 | 12x8 | 16x16 | 18x16

22x18 (2) | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x11 | 16x13

Originally posted by Maark
                  What happens when the Unstoppable Banhammer meets the Immovable Alan12? I think the universe would implode.
                  Originally posted by space jeff
                  yeah, but I'm the Jeff that Jeff talks about when he talks about "the Jeff" to other Jeffs.

Comment

Working...
                  X