Sapphire Blue Sparkle and Black Nickel hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sapphire Blue Sparkle and Black Nickel hardware

Sapphire Blue Sparkle is a new finish introduced to the Reference and Reference Pure Series.

RF924XSP Reference Series kit in a Sapphire Blue Sparkle finish with the latest hardware option, Black Nickel hardware.
    Attached Files
    Derek Wolfford
    Marketing Department

I'm so happy that you have introduced black nickel hardware.

At the same time, I'm so mad that that it didn't happen a year earlier.

Black nickel hardware is such a winner. You are going to make MANY future buyers very happy with this. Nice blue, too.

sigpic

Comment

Nice colors.
      2021 Masterworks / Matte Black Mist

18x20 KD, 14x16 FT, 12x14 FT, 8x10 TT, 6.5x13 SD, 10x12 FSD

2022 Masterworks Cocktail Kit / Bright Champagne Halo

16x16 KD (verticle), 5x10 SD, 5x8 TT, 5x12 TT

Comment

Wow, that's pretty! Both are great additions to the Reference & Reference Pure series!
        If you have this finish set up at NAMM, please share a picture!
        Masterworks Finish Ideas Thread

Masterworks Finish Ideas Album

Comment

kudos on Black Nickel hardware .. nice

Comment

Such a fantastic combo. Derek, would you be able to post some shots of the kit from NAMM? I saw a drivers-seat shot on twitter but I was hoping to see some more angles (I'm sure other would as well).

Really digging the offerings for this year, great job Pearl!
            Pearl Vision VBX | Yamaha/ Tama Snares | Meinl Cymbals | Evans Drumheads | Innovative Percussion/ Vater Drumsticks
            Yamaha MTS Snare| Innovative Percussion Sticks

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy drum gear and that's pretty much the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Intensity View Post
              Such a fantastic combo. Derek, would you be able to post some shots of the kit from NAMM? I saw a drivers-seat shot on twitter but I was hoping to see some more angles (I'm sure other would as well). Really digging the offerings for this year, great job Pearl!
              This is probably the picture from the NAMM Show that you saw...
              Attached Files
              Derek Wolfford
              Marketing Department

Comment

The standard Reference lugs look much darker than the hoops. The lugs look like the original black finish, not black nickel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	black nickel hardware pic2.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	5203303

Comment

Congrats on joining the ranks of BN. The blue sparkle is nice too.

Comment

Another picture of reference sapphire blue sparkle tom and OPTA suspension with black nickel hardware CLOSE-UP.
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville

Comment

Originally posted by AL PERCIVAL View Post
                      Another picture of reference sapphire blue sparkle tom and OPTA suspension with black nickel hardware CLOSE-UP.
                      Stop it Al! I'm drooling and should be saving money but when you post stuff like this, you make it very tough!
                      Pearl MMX - 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 22 Diamond Burst
                      Tama Starclassic B/B - 12, 14, 16, 20 Shattered Turquoise
                      Pearl Wood Fiberglass - 10, 13, 14, 16, 24 Satin Cocoa Burst
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HBG1989 View Post
                        Stop it Al! I'm drooling and should be saving money but when you post stuff like this, you make it very tough!
                        sigpic

Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville

Comment

Originally posted by AL PERCIVAL View Post
                          Is it possible to order pearl hardware in black nickel or black? I'm not a sponsored Rockstar but golly I could use 5 cymbal stands and a snare stand in black or black nickel, or even gold. Just wondering since you guys offer those on the drum hardware, it always looks half finished when the hardware is chrome!

Comment

Man I love this finish and hardware combo! I can't wait to see other finishes with black nickel hardware as well. This blue sapphire sparkle is a real winner!
                            Shadeland on Facebook | My Youtube Channel
                            sigpic
                            Red Sparkle Haloflake Masterworks - 10x7|12x8|16x14|22x16|14x7.5
                            Pearl Masters MCX - 10x8|12x8|16x14|22x16|14x6.5 Pearl Tico Torres FF
                            OLD - Pearl Reference Shimmer of Oz | Tama Starclassic B/B Lava Glass Glitter | Gretsch Renown

Comment

Originally posted by Brutaldudeski View Post
                              Is it possible to order pearl hardware in black nickel or black? I'm not a sponsored Rockstar but golly I could use 5 cymbal stands and a snare stand in black or black nickel, or even gold. Just wondering since you guys offer those on the drum hardware, it always looks half finished when the hardware is chrome!
                              Good question...
                              Pearl/Dixon/Paiste/LP/Remo/Pro-Mark 5ABN

Comment

Working...
                              X