Reference Snare loose screws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beyondbetrayal View Post
    I'm a bit late here but happy you are sorted out..

I had an issue with multiple lugs actually snapping on my Reference snare.

Pearl sorted me out and got me new lugs. Sounds like a bad batch were cast a while ago.

The wood shrinking makes sense. I usually check my screws on all my drums when the heads are replaced, just very lightly touch em with a screw driver and if they don't turn don't force em.. It's a good time to run a hand over bearing edges, wipe em down etc.

Pearl is top notch for their service, specifically AL.

Thanks again. It's very rare in this day and age to feel this good about a company and know I am going to be treated right.
    Don't worry about being late here. I only check in about once a month. Pearl...Great drums and their service is top notch.
    PEARL Reference Series in Red Glass: 24 x 18 Kicks (2) / 14 x 6.5 wood Snare / 12 x 9, 13 x 10, 14 x 11, 15 x 12 Rack Toms / 16 x 16 & 18 x 16 Floor Toms
    15 cymbals Zildjian and Sabian / Pearl and Tama hardware.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by beyondbetrayal View Post
      I'm a bit late here but happy you are sorted out..

I had an issue with multiple lugs actually snapping on my Reference snare.

Pearl sorted me out and got me new lugs. Sounds like a bad batch were cast a while ago.

The wood shrinking makes sense. I usually check my screws on all my drums when the heads are replaced, just very lightly touch em with a screw driver and if they don't turn don't force em.. It's a good time to run a hand over bearing edges, wipe em down etc.

Pearl is top notch for their service, specifically AL.

Thanks again. It's very rare in this day and age to feel this good about a company and know I am going to be treated right.
      Warranty replacement lugs were sent out to you. They are probably going through customs but you should have them shortly.
      sigpic

Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville

Comment

Originally posted by AL PERCIVAL View Post
        Warranty replacement lugs were sent out to you. They are probably going through customs but you should have them shortly.
        I haven't checked this thread in a while. Been busy recording another album, working on a second album with band number 2, gigging, an life with a full time job also.

I received them right after you posted this.. I have full confidence in my Reference snare at every gig I play.

Stand up customer service.

Comment

Working...
        X