Drummeric's Wine Red Goldmine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rollracer View Post
    it reminds me Jeff Wald masterwork's finish : gorgeous ,and the gold hardware sure add to the '''woaw'' factor.
    Jeff took this kit idea to the next level and was able to get things that weren't available to me 8 years ago when I ordered mine. Arguably he has the nicest looking MW kit on the forum. I was honored he reached out to me to assist him with his process along the way. The result is a true masterpiece. I still love mine above all others though, and don't regret even those 'little updates' that I couldn't get back then. I wasn't interested in a custom MW finish since I have other kits with bubinga and other exotic finishes, the timeless/vintage classic wine red and Ref formula was what I wanted. I did use the MW program to get components otherwise unavailable to me to round the kit out. And the result is that the kit is everything I wanted it to be , and is MY perfect drum kit.

Originally posted by rollracer View Post
    this kit's finish is so classy , the owner must feel the need of giving his best playing in every stint on the driver seat. lol
    Thanks for the compliment! I get what you're saying, but I'm inspired to give my best performance every show regardless of which kit I'm playing on. I think I spend 90% of my time on my gigging Yamaha kit - which is also a visually/sonically stunning instrument. But yes, my Reference is also a source of visual and sonic inspiration, and I cherish each opportunity I get to play on it. It IS my favorite kit, even though it gets used so little.

Originally posted by JuanFGonza View Post
    You have a beautiful kit man

Juan
    Juan - YOU Da Man! Miss ya around here, buddy. I'm rarely on the forum here anymore, myself. Thanks for chiming in, and you know exactly how I feel about your red line kit - one of the sexiest looking kits I've ever seen! In my Top 5 for sure.

Originally posted by rollracer View Post
    never bored to look at it. in the top three best looking kit on the forum.
    Thanks again, rollracer. You and everyone else's comments are appreciated. I'm a fortunate guy.
    Pearl MW/Ref Wine Red with Gold Hardware 18x22 (x2), 16x16, 14x14, 8x12, 8x10, 8x8, 7x6, 5.5x14 snare
    Masterworks: 14x5.5 snare, 6x7 rack tom Pictures post #1
    Reference: Pictures post#1,35,58,68,69
    Pics: http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/album.php?u=92744
    WANTED: Gold Pearl Hardware. PM me.

Comment

• Wow!! I totally love the look of your set. Wine Red and Gold....perfection! Looks like a blast to play as well!

Comment

Working...
      X