Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOB Reference question?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BOB Reference question?

    I know it was mentioned earlier but, does anyone know of the plan with these kits. I want one but I don't like the fact that there are only 50 of them and you can't get components, someone told me that it may be a option on next years color options. Is this true, if so my new MCX kit will be sold, tomorrow, while they are still new. I was skeptical at first about the reference, but a buddy of mine just bought one and I love it.
    New kit MCX Black Sparkle Fade, 10" 12" 14" 16" 18"x22" and 14"x5.5" Matching Snare.
    Old kit MMX Diamond Burst, Black Hardware 10" 12" 14" 16" 18"X22" and 14"X5.5" Matching Snare.
    Old Kit BRX Millenium Silver, Satin Hardware 10" 12" 14" 16" 18"X22" and 14"X5.5" Matching Snare.
    MMX and BRX

  • #2
    Originally posted by robd
    I know it was mentioned earlier but, does anyone know of the plan with these kits. I want one but I don't like the fact that there are only 50 of them and you can't get components, someone told me that it may be a option on next years color options. Is this true, if so my new MCX kit will be sold, tomorrow, while they are still new. I was skeptical at first about the reference, but a buddy of mine just bought one and I love it.
    Not sure, good question....what I'd love is to be able to order your kit w/ the red gaskets with any Ref color!
    Jeff
    Ask ME about Saluda Cymbals!
    www.leveragemusic.com
    www.myspace.com/godzilladrums

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by fusssion
      Not sure, good question....what I'd love is to be able to order your kit w/ the red gaskets with any Ref color!
      even better, any finish with a selection of gasket colours

      Comment


      • #4
        i still have one at my store in a sound booth if you want it

        -Kento
        408 249 0455
        I'm your huckleberry.

        Comment


        • #5
          I personally think the white on white reference kits would look cooler with blue gaskets instead of red.

          And a whole plethora of coloured gaskets in the future would be so kick anus!
          PEARL REFERENCE GRANITE SPARKLE

          Comment


          • #6
            Anybody want to trade a Reference kit for a new MCX kit. HA! I am gonna have to wait and see what happens with these kits next year.
            New kit MCX Black Sparkle Fade, 10" 12" 14" 16" 18"x22" and 14"x5.5" Matching Snare.
            Old kit MMX Diamond Burst, Black Hardware 10" 12" 14" 16" 18"X22" and 14"X5.5" Matching Snare.
            Old Kit BRX Millenium Silver, Satin Hardware 10" 12" 14" 16" 18"X22" and 14"X5.5" Matching Snare.
            MMX and BRX

            Comment


            • #7
              huh?

              Comment


              • #8
                Kento - I get your Green Screen emails all the time...I never put 2 and 2 together until now. I work at 615 in Toledo. So many GC brethren on the PDF!!
                ~Charles 057766
                "I can't focus when I'm near you. Do you notice me at all? I can't focus when I hear you. Do you notice that I can't focus?"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by StraightToTheWithdrawal
                  Kento - I get your Green Screen emails all the time...I never put 2 and 2 together until now. I work at 615 in Toledo. So many GC brethren on the PDF!!
                  ~Charles 057766
                  haha what up charles. Yeah me and Elvis from San Fran usually send out a ton of useful (and sometimes not so useful) info when we can. hope you're selling your *** off

                  -Kento
                  I'm your huckleberry.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X