Yep, 2200.00

List: 16x22 = 2140.00
    16x16 = 1340.00
    8x12 = 920.00
    -50%

Leave a comment:

• WAYNE
    replied
    Hey!!!...if you were on my school bus,i,d stop it and say,cant we all just get along"...2200 for three drums???...Now you,re in Sonor and Gretsch country! 00**

Leave a comment:

• Stefan Ray
    replied
    Originally posted by amateur drummer
    no offense, but you can't really tell people what they would or wouldn't want. I mean, Tommy lee has a friggin 32" kick drum... that seems a tad ridiculous to me.
    Wasn't really telling him what he wanted. What he wants is not available anyway.

What are you some kind of Hannah Montana whimpering kid or something?

Leave a comment:

• amateur drummer
    replied
    Originally posted by MW_drummer
    If you go through www.massmusic.net the 3 drums you aksed about would cost you 2200.00 dollars. If you can look at the Reference price list in the little sticky at the top of this thread, just find the individual drums you want add up the total and then take 50% off.

No, on the 14x22 kick drum. You wouldn't really want or tell much of a difference any way from a 16x22.

no offense, but you can't really tell people what they would or wouldn't want. I mean, Tommy lee has a friggin 32" kick drum... that seems a tad ridiculous to me.

Leave a comment:

• Stefan Ray
    replied
    If you go through www.massmusic.net the 3 drums you aksed about would cost you 2200.00 dollars. If you can look at the Reference price list in the little sticky at the top of this thread, just find the individual drums you want add up the total and then take 50% off.

No, on the 14x22 kick drum. You wouldn't really want or tell much of a difference any way from a 16x22.

Leave a comment:

• amateur drummer
    replied
    Originally posted by WAYNE
    Thx lads,appreciate it...That green sprkl caught my eye immediately!!...One more question..What would i expect to pay..roughly?

it depends where you buy it from. Where I am a reference wood snare costs 700$ from a retailer... other than that I have no idea.

I'm also pretty sure you could get a 14 x 22" kick drum by custom order. You could ask your retailer about it, but the tom and the floor tom for sure you can get those sizes.

Leave a comment:

• WAYNE
    replied
    Thx lads,appreciate it...That green sprkl caught my eye immediately!!...One more question..What would i expect to pay..roughly?

Leave a comment:

• Stefan Ray
    replied
    Note, you can also choose from the Masters series finishes as well for a Reference kit. You can choose from Chrome, Gold, and Black hardware as well.

You can also see all the color options on actual toms here.

http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...0&page=6&pp=10

Leave a comment:

• askiles
    replied
    No on the 22" x 14", the shallowest is 16" on the 22", but yes to the rest. There are a bunch of color options, and frankly, I am too lazy to type them all out. You can check it out here though...

http://www.pearldrum.com/08COLORS/

This page lets you see he colors anyway.

-Andy

Leave a comment:

• WAYNE
    replied
    I cant seem to pull up that program 00** ..Im looking for a 22x14,12x8,16x16.I.d like to see some color options as well.Sorry to be a pain in the ***,dont know whats wrong with my pc...thx

Leave a comment:

• Stefan Ray
    replied
    http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...d.php?t=196926

Leave a comment:

• Stefan Ray
    replied
    Where are you looking and what sizes do you want?

Leave a comment:

• WAYNE
    started a topic sizes

sizes

I cant seem to find my size options for a Ref kit.Do they make custom sizes??
Working...
X