Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amateur drummer
    replied
    possibly a STOLEN drumset, if that is even possible.

Leave a comment:

• lovetheblues
    replied
    Originally posted by MW_drummer
    All I know is that Reference kits never came with those lugs. So he would have had to remove the badges AND changed ALL the hardware and lugs.
    Agreed. (This threead has gone full circle... that was the conclusion at post 2, 3 etc . So perhaps it was a reference shell that has been refitted, but then for that matter it could have been any 10-lug shell that has been refitted; no way of knowing. But it doesn't look like a session to me.

Leave a comment:

• Stefan Ray
    replied
    Originally posted by lovetheblues
    You guys sure? I thought sessions came in 8-lug, not 10, and with tom mounting brackets, not virgin.
    All I know is that Reference kits never came with those lugs. So he would have had to remove the badges AND changed ALL the hardware and lugs.

Leave a comment:

• The Anymal
    replied
    The guy had altered the bass drum to "fit" the session set. But for how much he's asking for the set, he could have sold the kick drum alone and gotten more. Why are people so effing dumb ...

Leave a comment:

• lovetheblues
    replied
    Originally posted by drummer69thousand
    thats a session
    Originally posted by amateur drummer
    What I'm going to guess is that It is a session ...
    Originally posted by SMX_Dizzy
    Yep, that's definitely an old Session...
    You guys sure? I thought sessions came in 8-lug, not 10, and with tom mounting brackets, not virgin.

Leave a comment:

• Stefan Ray
    replied
    Just rediculous.

Leave a comment:

• SMX_Dizzy
    replied
    Yep, that's definitely an old Session. No idea why you'd want to replace all of the lugs on that bass, and take the badge off.

Leave a comment:

• amateur drummer
    replied
    What I'm going to guess is that It is a session that has been refinished with scarlet fade. You can see the sparkles, although the lugs are not at all like reference. The kit looks beautiful, minus the badges.

Leave a comment:

• Stefan Ray
    replied
    That is not a Reference at all. They are not Ref lugs.

Leave a comment:

• drummer69thousand
    replied
    thats a session

Leave a comment:

• Drummer87
    replied
    Yeah...a bit stupid on his part.

Leave a comment:

• Symbolic
    replied
    lol saw this last night... what a tool

Leave a comment:

• palomo
    replied
    what an *******... i'd slap him a couple times.

Leave a comment:

• jpcdrummer
    replied
    Originally posted by Cj360270
    Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with you. This guy didn't have a very good idea.

-Chris
    Well the really absurd part about it is if he simply put the Reference lugs back on and screwed on the badge, he could get more for the bass drum alone than he'll likely get by selling all the stuff with bass drum "converted" the way it is.

Leave a comment:

• Ramses
    replied
    Originally posted by jpcdrummer
    You can see the two little holes where he took the badge off. Very silly.
    Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with you. This guy didn't have a very good idea.

-Chris

Leave a comment:

Working...
X