question about granite sparkle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about granite sparkle?

Is it more grey? or is it silver? Hard to tell from stock photos and photos' ive seen. Thanks - Roger
    Check out my band!
    www.facebook.com/CarpeDiemMD

It's definitely more silvery, particularly when you get the lights on it. However, in slightly darker settings, it can appear more grayish. Here's a great shot, up close and personal:
    Attached Files
    The man called Shaggy.

Comment

thanks, im tryin to decide on a color....and im havin a hard time...... cant find a color i like/ will satisfy me of its looks on stage....
      Check out my band!

Comment

Originally posted by fstbk272
        thanks, im tryin to decide on a color....and im havin a hard time...... cant find a color i like/ will satisfy me of its looks on stage....
        Have you seen the posts regarding the 2008 NAMM changes for the Refs? You can order a myriad of colors now from the Masters series - there has to be SOMETHING in there for you
        The man called Shaggy.

Comment

thats what im talkin about..... 2 colors i may have been intersted in, i dont think i am any longer..... emerald fade shows the woodgrain which i hate, and rhythm blue is a 3-5 month wait, and i dont think will stand out enough under the lights..... I'm very picky when it comes to colors, and my set's color cant just be any old color any1 around the area has..... right now my set is red white and blue GG.
          Check out my band!

Comment

Working...
          X