Cymbal Stand part missing and not listed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cymbal Stand part missing and not listed

I have a B-800W Cymbal stand and some time ago I lost a part off of it. It is a little curved metal piece that goes between the Wing Bolt (part # UGB-815) and the plastic sleeve. Click image for larger version

Name:	B-800W stand.png
Views:	1
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	5290970
    Neither the curved metal piece or the plastic sleeve are listed. I am only missing the small metal piece, but because of it not being there, I have inadvertently dented my main post. Is there any way I can get this part so I don't to further damage to my stand? Also, why are these parts not listed (the sleeve and the metal piece)? I have a few other stands that uses this same clamping process and it seems that that metal piece could easily fall out under certain circumstances.
    sigpic

Would it be possible for you to post a picture of your stand? The B800W was designed so the wing-bolt applied pressure to a metal collar that the legs were attached to.
    Attached Files
    Raymond Massey
    Pearl Drums USA

Comment

Originally posted by Raymond Massey View Post
      Would it be possible for you to post a picture of your stand? The B800W was designed so the wing-bolt applied pressure to a metal collar that the legs were attached to.
      Sure can. Next time I have practice (next Tue) I will do just that.
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry it took me so long to post this. I kept forgetting to take a picture of my stand. As you can see from the green arrow this is where the metal tab should be.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4069.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	174.4 KB
ID:	5192366

You can also see where the main tube has been dented from it not being there.
        Last edited by Drakken; 06-22-2015, 07:27 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X