Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Effects for the kit: Octobans, Cowbells, Jam Blocks, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've got rotos now, a couple bar chime sets, and a rhythm tech DST tambourine. they are all great!

i guess you could ask me questions about any of those if you want.
    what?

http://www.last.fm/user/fledgehog

yamaha stage customs (last updated july 2010

Comment

What is Gong Bass / Gong Toms for ?
      And what stick to use ?

If I have one I may have known,...after playing around with it
      ~chf.
      Last edited by nusantara; 08-27-2008, 12:59 PM.
      Please Click here for "my PEARL World-Series Drumset w/ pAiSTe-Signature Cymbals"

Comment

Hey, just a really quick question (Three).

How would you mount an octobon/quarter tom? Does it have some sort of Suspension Tom Mount like PDP uses? Would I be able to mount it on a rack using a Suspension Tom Mount?

I'm really looking into these, but I need some information about them first.
        When you finally understand why you don't believe in any other possible gods, you will also finally understand why I don't believe in yours.

:D PDP Drums- PAISTE Cymbals- EVANS Heads- VIC FIRTH Sticks - PEARL Hardware :D

My Kit

Comment

Here's a pic of my pedal operated cowbell. I mounted the cowbell to the high hat stand.
          Attached Files
          sigpicTOOL

"There’s a strong correlation between this band’s name and the type of people who listen to their MC Escher butt rock. Hopefully it will be 10,000 more days before they release another album."

Comment

Get into Factory Metal!!

Killer stuff!

http://www.factorymetalpercussion.com/

Comment

thank you for making this thread.. i was very curious about octobans and their history, so my curiosity is indulged

Comment

Working...
              X