Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Wengren of Disturbed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mike Wengren of Disturbed

    Includes drum cam footage of Mike Wengren performing 'Down With The Sickness'.

    Mike talks about his custom Music City Custom kit, double tiered ICON rack, and his 20+ year history as a Pearl Artist.

    Derek Wolfford
    Marketing Department

  • #2
    Mike is such cool down to earth guy and a hell of a drummer!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TWH View Post
      Mike is such cool down to earth guy and a hell of a drummer!!
      Agree TWH! cool kit as well.

      Comment


      • #4
        I found it pretty amazing that he keeps all of his drum sets. He even has his first export kit from the 80’s. That’s really cool, and he must have some serious storage!!

        My 2000th post and I’ve been on here since 05!!......

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TWH View Post
          I found it pretty amazing that he keeps all of his drum sets. He even has his first export kit from the 80’s. That’s really cool, and he must have some serious storage!!

          My 2000th post and I’ve been on here since 05!!......
          He might need to rent a barn in Canada to set them all up. . .

          Pearl Purple Craze Reference Series
          6x7 | 6x7 | 8x7 | 8x7 | 8x8 | 10x8 | 12x9 | 13x9 | 14x11 | 16x13 | 18x16 | 18x14G | 20x14G | 20x16 | 22x18
          Pearl 14x5 Wine Red Maple and Copper Free Floating Snares
          Pearl 10x6.2 Mangini Signature Snare
          Tama Octobans

          Comment


          • #6
            Saw Disturbed live a couple years ago at a music festival and was really impressed at how clean they sounded. Their drummer is extremely consistent. Sounded like I was listening to the original recordings.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RG1820X View Post
              He might need to rent a barn in Canada to set them all up. . .

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RG1820X View Post
                He might need to rent a barn in Canada to set them all up. . .
                I like the way you think.

                Comment

                Working...
                X