Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom sizes?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tom sizes?

    Is a 12x8 in Ref available or is that a custom order?
    K3ith R

    Pearl MCX/280 - 8x7,10x8,12x9, 13x9, 14x14,16x16,18x22
    Zildjian As, Ks, / Vic Firth 5A, Vater Mike Johnston model

  • #2
    Originally posted by K3ith R View Post
    Is a 12x8 in Ref available or is that a custom order?
    It's a size listed in the catalog, but it might be special order if you don't want a stock finish.

    However, Pearl has made some changes to their shipping recently so special orders are only taking about 4 months now.

    MM
    2021 Masterworks / Matte Black Mist

    18x20 KD, 14x16 FT, 12x14 FT, 8x10 TT, 6.5x13 SD, 10x12 FSD

    2022 Masterworks Cocktail Kit / Bright Champagne Halo

    16x16 KD (verticle), 5x10 SD, 5x8 TT, 5x12 TT

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you Sir!
      K3ith R

      Pearl MCX/280 - 8x7,10x8,12x9, 13x9, 14x14,16x16,18x22
      Zildjian As, Ks, / Vic Firth 5A, Vater Mike Johnston model

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MusicMan View Post
        Pearl has made some changes to their shipping recently so special orders are only taking about 4 months now.

        MM
        it worth mentionning . i think the new shorter delays is a little of a game changer for people who were reluctant to special order because the endless waiting time. 4 months is nothing.
        sigpicRUSH FOREVER RUSH
        tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
        sabian HHX's/AAX's



        WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

        Comment


        • #5
          Tom size

          Originally posted by K3ith R View Post
          Is a 12x8 in Ref available or is that a custom order?
          the 12x8 is a custom order, I have one for my MCC Reference Pure kit and I had to have a custom made.

          Comment


          • #6
            yeah, no
            there listed in the catalog.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rollracer View Post
              it worth mentionning . i think the new shorter delays is a little of a game changer for people who were reluctant to special order because the endless waiting time. 4 months is nothing.
              i think comments from there artists may have prompted some change ...i was watching a drum clinic video of Morgan rose, from sevendust commenting that he placed his custom order for his very unique looking and gorgeous sounding kit and he was going to play it today , cause it was here at the clinic ......about 2 years after he'd forgotten about his kit that was on a 1 year waiting time lol

              Comment

              Working...
              X