#425 Charcoal Black Sparkle

pretty nice if I do say so myself!
    thanks Al .. decisions decisions

Comment

oh and (Thanks Derek Wolfford)........

Music City Custom
      #419 Burnt Orange Abalone UP-CLOSE !
      Attached Files
      Last edited by AL PERCIVAL; 02-17-2016, 10:13 AM.
      sigpic

Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville

Comment

^^^^^

gorgeous finish!!
        sigpicRUSH FOREVER RUSH
        tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
        sabian HHX's/AAX's

WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

Comment

not bad at all.
          -~=Joey=~-
          ---------------
          '99 MRX Naturals, Sabian cymbals, Starclassic Birch Snare

Comment

Originally posted by AL PERCIVAL View Post
            Yes I think there was a mass mailing to all the Combo dealers of the MCC color swatches.
            I was watching the MCC video on Sweetwater's Youtube channel and saw this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2193434758.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	5197379

If those were sent to all Pearl dealers, I'll have to stop in to my local shop soon to check it out. A few of these finishes have caught my eye, but I really want to see them in person.

In the meantime, though... The pictures you are posting are fantastic, Al. I'd love to see more!

Comment

oh and (Thanks Derek Wolfford)........

Music City Custom
              #419 Burnt Orange Abalone U-CLOSE !
              WOW! Just...WOW!
              DW | PAISTE | Aquarian | Regal Tip | Roland
              DW Performance Series in Black Diamond Pearl
              |14 x 22| |14 x 16| |9 x 13| |6.5 x 14 DW Solid Aluminum snare|

Comment

Interesting format. Too bad black and gold hardware cannot be had in this series, otherwise I might consider ordering one! I like th

Can black and gold hardware be ordered with any reference series now (even special order finishes)?
                Attached Files
                Last edited by RYAN LOWE; 05-06-2016, 09:12 AM.
                sigpic

Pearl - Paiste - Aquarian - Trick Pedals - Pro Mark - Gibraltar - Tama Throne

Comment

This is nice idea an concept but not everyone can afford Reference series shell packs when they start at $2699.00 for a Three Piece Kit... Why wasn't anything like this done with Masters series or Vision series you know Pearl not every artist on your roster plays Reference series drums....

Comment

Yes as I understand it, Music City Custom has to be at least three drum purchase (e.g. kick, tom, floor) to make a kit. It can be as small as a three piece up to a 50 piece kit.

Actually I'd love to see someone order a monstrosity of a kit in the Music City Custom line just to see if we can keep to the 14 business day delivery from Purchase Order placement.
                    I believe you already know the answer to this Barry Kerch from Shinedown placed a order for a 7 peice kit in Pewter Abalone... If I remember correctly Mark Bennett Barry Kerch's drum tech told me on Sunday while I was backstage seeing his Music City custom kit that it was the first ever ordered..... So to answer ur own question Pearl can deliever on the 14 day promise..... Dumb question AL

Comment

Originally posted by Pearlplayer1990 View Post
                      I believe you already know the answer to this Barry Kerch from Shinedown placed a order for a 7 peice kit in Pewter Abalone... If I remember correctly Mark Bennett Barry Kerch's drum tech told me on Sunday while I was backstage seeing his Music City custom kit that it was the first ever ordered..... So to answer ur own question Pearl can deliever on the 14 day promise..... Dumb question AL
                      There was a kid here awhile back who was a UUUUGE Shinedown fan...
                      Mapex Saturn V in deep water ash burl: https://www.pearldrummersforum.com/a...p?albumid=1218

Comment

This is nice idea an concept but not everyone can afford Reference series shell packs when they start at $2699.00 for a Three Piece Kit... Why wasn't anything like this done with Masters series or Vision series you know Pearl not every artist on your roster plays Reference series drums....
                        Because it's the mass production that makes them so much cheaper. See Henry Ford and his Model T.
                        dalewmiller.com my kits: 1 2 3

GMS | Paiste|Evans|Kennedy Camden Auxiliary Percussion

Comment

Originally posted by scooterdavis View Post
                          There was a kid here awhile back who was a UUUUGE Shinedown fan...
                          The kid but now a full grown adult you are referring to is me..... HI

Comment

The kid but now a full grown adult you are referring to is me..... HI
                            I thought it might be! Welcome back
                            Mapex Saturn V in deep water ash burl: https://www.pearldrummersforum.com/a...p?albumid=1218

Comment

Originally posted by scooterdavis View Post
                              I thought it might be! Welcome back
                              Probably won't be around to long lot of people are pissed I'm back Know what I say to that..... TOUGH SHIZZZ

Comment

Well done, very pleased with their work
                                https://clubessay.com/online-essay-writing-service

Comment

Working...
                                X