Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post you IEM Rack's!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I don't have a IEM rack as it's not needed for my purposes.

    I'm using Sensaphonics 3D AARO cutom IEM with a digital board (Allen & Heath), I adjust all mixes/volume through my iPad.
    Pearl Export (stainless steel) & Prestige Session Select (silver metallic)
    Gretsch Catalina Club (silver sparkle) & Brooklyn (grey oyster)
    Roland eletronics / Zildjian cymbals
    My Website
    YouTube

    I endose Salyers Percussion Drumsticks, Motion-Pro Drum Thrones & Black Widow Drum Web

    Comment


    • HI Team, We need to keep this thread going. It s a book load of knowledge.

      I want to have a more simpler IEM set up again. Any one has any experience with the Beringher P1 powerplay personal monitor.
      "I consider every drummer that ever played before me an influence, in every way"
      Buddy Rich




      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ocdrums View Post
        HI Team, We need to keep this thread going. It s a book load of knowledge.

        I want to have a more simpler IEM set up again. Any one has any experience with the Beringher P1 powerplay personal monitor.
        Funnily enough mine arrived just last week, not been on a gig with it as of yet, but in my rehearsal studio, it works a treat. Its super easy to set up, though be warned, if you want to run it mains and not on 9V batteries, you have to buy the adapter separately, and beware that its quite easy to knock the mono/stereo switch if you get over excited. Overall, at the price point, and with those features, it's a top class product. (Also, before you decide finally, check out the simpler version thats just been announced, the P2, single XLR in, runs on AAA Batteries. http://www.music-group.com/Categorie...ems/P2/p/P0CH4 )
        More drums than you can shake a stick at...
        https://www.charliesmithdrummer.com

        Also a Podcaster - Groovecast

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ocdrums View Post
          HI Team, We need to keep this thread going. It s a book load of knowledge.

          I want to have a more simpler IEM set up again. Any one has any experience with the Beringher P1 powerplay personal monitor.
          I use the P1 as I'm running my in ears in stereo from my XR18

          I use it with a power adapter as I use it every day and don't want to keep mucking around with batteries.

          It's a great little product and has never given me any hassles in the 2 years I've been using it

          Comment


          • Originally posted by K_KЯaMeR View Post
            I use the P1 as I'm running my in ears in stereo from my XR18

            I use it with a power adapter as I use it every day and don't want to keep mucking around with batteries.

            It's a great little product and has never given me any hassles in the 2 years I've been using it
            Thanks for that man. You should definitely put up a thorough post about your set up
            "I consider every drummer that ever played before me an influence, in every way"
            Buddy Rich




            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RushDrums24 View Post
              Funnily enough mine arrived just last week, not been on a gig with it as of yet, but in my rehearsal studio, it works a treat. Its super easy to set up, though be warned, if you want to run it mains and not on 9V batteries, you have to buy the adapter separately, and beware that its quite easy to knock the mono/stereo switch if you get over excited. Overall, at the price point, and with those features, it's a top class product. (Also, before you decide finally, check out the simpler version thats just been announced, the P2, single XLR in, runs on AAA Batteries. http://www.music-group.com/Categorie...ems/P2/p/P0CH4 )
              Sweet. Thanks for your input.
              "I consider every drummer that ever played before me an influence, in every way"
              Buddy Rich




              sigpic

              Comment


              • I also have a P1 and just usually just ask the sound guy for a XLR cable from the mixing board and mix it with a click track played from my iphone (I have made a mini jack to XLR cable). The P1 is a bit quiet, but if you have good enough IEMs, it works great, I have no complaints so far.
                sigpic
                My Tama drumset | Pimp My Rack | Pimp My Snare

                Comment


                • I think I finally have an ears/butt-kicker rig that is perfect for me. The last piece of the puzzle is an old Furman rack mixer complete with both xlr and 1/4 inputs per channel (4), aux ins, effects in/out. Everything fits in a shallow 6u rack, just plug and play. The lightweight Behringer iNuke amp is working nicely with the kicker. Signal comes via Roland trigger getting sounds from an Alesis D5 then boosted by compressor before amp. I'm liking it.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Gotta love the X32 rack! Couple of MOTUs in there for playback rig and extra inputs.

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	MVI_4367.00_01_48_26.Still001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	5212038

                    Comment


                    • I have a set of custom in ears. 64 Audio A4T's and an Audio Technica M2 IEM wireless rig....all I really need....

                      Kit Pix
                      Pearl | Aquarian | Zildjian | Vater | Yamaha
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Loving this setup, Behringer Powerplay P1, and Cosmic Ears Custom IEMs. CE3P triple drivers, single best IEMs I've ever used, and the lovely people there kindly sorted the flesh faceplates as a special request, which paired with the smoke shells, gave the sleek look I was after.

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	67819069_2303097773273934_2694672789431910400_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	5213520

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	69465648_2316220221961689_7976088026285604864_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	5213521

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	67080652_2292478911002487_521405172853768192_n.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	5213522

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	68343504_2371748722901785_1264825357085704192_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	5213523
                        More drums than you can shake a stick at...
                        https://www.charliesmithdrummer.com

                        Also a Podcaster - Groovecast

                        Comment


                        • Have an upcoming gig and decided to invest in a Presonus 32R. Click image for larger version

Name:	C124AFC2-D9D6-46FB-8970-1D4FA00D5231.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	5218659
                          DrumandFly

                          Piano Black BLX
                          http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...ighlight=Piano

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X