• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Sabellico
    replied
    EHH-2

Originally posted by jrcoates View Post
    That is why I asked. Bob says load the software before using them but does that also mean the same thing as before connecting them. I interpret using them as playing them but I would think they should be plugged in while the software loads, but I may be wrong.
    Hi,

I really doesn't matter if you plug in the EHH-2 before you load the software.

The main point is that the EHH-2 won't perform correctly without the software installed
    in the Redbox module.

Thanks,
    Bob

Leave a comment:

• jrcoates
    replied
    That is why I asked. Bob says load the software before using them but does that also mean the same thing as before connecting them. I interpret using them as playing them but I would think they should be plugged in while the software loads, but I may be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• briancayko
    replied
    Bobs original post says to be sure to load the software before using them so I take that to mean you should update the box first prior to connecting. Just my interpretation, I don't have this hat or software so I cannot speak for certain from experience.

Leave a comment:

• jrcoates
    replied
    do you plug in the hihat before you update the redbox or do you update then plug it in?

Leave a comment:

• Bob Sabellico
    replied
    EHH-2

Originally posted by iallende View Post
    Thanks for the fast reply Bob. Both stores won't ship to Chile, and I can't find a single ehh-2 on ebay, but I did find a ProX. I'll have to gamble on that one hoping it will work with the redbox.
    What are your opinions?
    Hi,

Try The Memphis Drum Shop.

They ship everywhere !

Bob

Leave a comment:

• iallende
    replied
    Thanks for the fast reply Bob. Both stores won't ship to Chile, and I can't find a single ehh-2 on ebay, but I did find a ProX. I'll have to gamble on that one hoping it will work with the redbox.
    What are your opinions?

Leave a comment:

• Bob Sabellico
    replied
    EHH-2

Originally posted by iallende View Post
    Where can I get these hats? It seems the only available ones are the Alesis...
    Hi,

Full Compass and Kraft music has them in stock.

Both are internet dealers.

Thanks,

Bob

Leave a comment:

• iallende
    replied
    Where can I get these hats? It seems the only available ones are the Alesis...

Leave a comment:

• jrcoates
    replied
    I would love to read a review of the new high hats with the software update installed. How do they sound and how do they play?

Leave a comment:

• Bob Sabellico
    started a topic EHH-2 Hi Hat Software is available !

EHH-2 Hi Hat Software is available !

Hi,

The Software and Manuals for the new EHH-2 Hi Hat are now available on www.redboxsoundshop.com.

They are located in the V2 Firmware section of the site.

There are two versions of the Redox Updater : One for Mac and one for PC.

Be sure to load the software before trying to use the EHH-2.

Thanks,
    Bob
Working...
X