Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EHH-2 Hi Hat Software is available !

Hi,

The Software and Manuals for the new EHH-2 Hi Hat are now available on www.redboxsoundshop.com.

They are located in the V2 Firmware section of the site.

There are two versions of the Redox Updater : One for Mac and one for PC.

Be sure to load the software before trying to use the EHH-2.

Thanks,
    Bob
    Bob Sabellico - Product Manager - Pearl Electronic Percussion Division

I would love to read a review of the new high hats with the software update installed. How do they sound and how do they play?

Comment

Where can I get these hats? It seems the only available ones are the Alesis...
      Ignacio Allende

Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing.

Comment

EHH-2

Originally posted by iallende View Post
        Where can I get these hats? It seems the only available ones are the Alesis...
        Hi,

Full Compass and Kraft music has them in stock.

Both are internet dealers.

Thanks,

Bob

Comment

Thanks for the fast reply Bob. Both stores won't ship to Chile, and I can't find a single ehh-2 on ebay, but I did find a ProX. I'll have to gamble on that one hoping it will work with the redbox.
          What are your opinions?
          Ignacio Allende

Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing.

Comment

EHH-2

Originally posted by iallende View Post
            Thanks for the fast reply Bob. Both stores won't ship to Chile, and I can't find a single ehh-2 on ebay, but I did find a ProX. I'll have to gamble on that one hoping it will work with the redbox.
            What are your opinions?
            Hi,

Try The Memphis Drum Shop.

They ship everywhere !

Bob

Comment

do you plug in the hihat before you update the redbox or do you update then plug it in?

Comment

Bobs original post says to be sure to load the software before using them so I take that to mean you should update the box first prior to connecting. Just my interpretation, I don't have this hat or software so I cannot speak for certain from experience.

Comment

That is why I asked. Bob says load the software before using them but does that also mean the same thing as before connecting them. I interpret using them as playing them but I would think they should be plugged in while the software loads, but I may be wrong.

Comment

EHH-2

Originally posted by jrcoates View Post
                    That is why I asked. Bob says load the software before using them but does that also mean the same thing as before connecting them. I interpret using them as playing them but I would think they should be plugged in while the software loads, but I may be wrong.
                    Hi,

I really doesn't matter if you plug in the EHH-2 before you load the software.

The main point is that the EHH-2 won't perform correctly without the software installed
                    in the Redbox module.

Thanks,
                    Bob

Comment

Working...
                    X