Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chili Kit Update is now available !

Hi,

ePro Live drummers! If you've purchased the Chili Memory Switch kit, make sure to download the update at RedBoxSoundShop.

This update features 25 kits based off of the Steven Slate Chili Kit with all new trigger and velocity settings. The kits very from Rock to R&B and are the most realistic library that we have created so far. The additional outputs have been pre-programmed for add on cymbals so no additional work is necessary for extra crashes. The last two programs (#23 & #24) are setup with the Kick and Snare programmed to the Aux outputs for total isolation. http://bit.ly/1u7BPjZ

Remember you this will only work on the the Chili Kit download !

Thanks,
    Bob
    Bob Sabellico - Product Manager - Pearl Electronic Percussion Division

Sounds great! Is there a list of the available assignable extra cymbals/sounds for editing this kit?

Comment

Clicking on the "Chili Kit Update" link opens a strange new page which says "Log in to Admin Panel"... my usual user name and password don't work there to go further. I am stuck.
      Ignacio Allende

Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing.

Comment

Chili Update

Originally posted by briancayko View Post
        Sounds great! Is there a list of the available assignable extra cymbals/sounds for editing this kit?
        Brian,

The cymbals are just tuned differently from low to splash and are assigned to Trigger inputs 10 & 11.

You can just copy them into a kit to make your own version.

Bob

Comment

How I am supposed to update the kit? Downloading it again from my purchases gets me the 2.0 version?
          Ignacio Allende

Comment

Originally posted by iallende View Post
            How I am supposed to update the kit? Downloading it again from my purchases gets me the 2.0 version?

No you don't have to download the kit again.

Comment

Now the link works, thanks Bob, well done!
              Ignacio Allende

Comment

Hi.

Is there a way to hear the Chili Kit before purchasing it? The play button is not responding to my mouse click.
                http://www.redboxsoundshop.com/memor...chili-kit.html

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                X