Photoshop Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop Request

Okay, you ready for the ultimate challenge?

DIAMOND BURST MARBLEIZED.

GO.

You may have to elaborate a bit more what you're looking for. I'm guessing Photoshop two finishes into one finish?!

Comment

Originally posted by therocker View Post
      You may have to elaborate a bit more what you're looking for. I'm guessing Photoshop two finishes into one finish?!
      Yes!

OR, maybe a burst version of marble but with Black and silver like Diamond Burst.

Comment

I borrowed Skelds Diamond Burst images from 2016 DOTM. He won't mind I'm sure. And app. Edited it.
        Attached Files

Comment

This isn't what you wanted, I'm sure. But I wanted to try and help!

Comment

That actually looks pretty cool!
            sigpic

Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville

Comment

My favorite Marbleized finish is green marbleized. Even the hoops are fully finished.
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville

Comment

Originally posted by AL PERCIVAL View Post
                My favorite Marbleized finish is green marbleized. Even the hoops are fully finished.
                That pretty exotic looking. I always wanted to wrap my Yellow Flash kicks in green or green with yellow flames.

Not the whole kit just the kicks and leave the hoops yellow too. Now if I had found the right flames, I may even done the floor toms but not the rack toms.

Comment

I appreciate the effort! Yours gives a good start to my idea. I basically want Marbleized AS IS, but with the Black to silver fade. So without HD Detail, you got it.

If Pearl could do such a thing, and i was rich, I would buy that in Masterworks with Nickel hardware!

Comment

Originally posted by AL PERCIVAL View Post
                    That's pretty damn sweet! I don't even like green.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Sentiment View Post
                      I appreciate the effort! Yours gives a good start to my idea. I basically want Marbleized AS IS, but with the Black to silver fade. So without HD Detail, you got it. If Pearl could do such a thing, and i was rich, I would buy that in Masterworks with Nickel hardware!
                      No kidding. To order any dream kit in any finish with hardware of your choosing and the sizes you desire. That would be awesome. Derrick shared all the Masterworks sizes available in another thread. It would take me years to decide!

Comment

I would think it would look best with a white grey marble w/ black glitter fade or burst. I'd prefer fade so not to cover to much if the marble.

Comment

No kidding. To order any dream kit in any finish with hardware of your choosing and the sizes you desire. That would be awesome. Derrick shared all the Masterworks sizes available in another thread. It would take me years to decide!
                          I'm pretty sure the sizes he shared was just for kick drums lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fuller89 View Post
                            I'm pretty sure the sizes he shared was just for kick drums lol
                            No...it was for man sized drums

Comment

Originally posted by FL Drummer View Post
                              No...it was for man sized drums

Comment

Working...
                              X