Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 2015 Masterworks - Blue Sparkle Burst with Halo Flakes!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Wow, not much more to say than what has already been said. Truly, one of the most beautiful finishes I have ever seen. I can only imagine what it looks like in person. And Pearl built it exactly like you wanted .................................. Enjoy

    If I was a betting man, I'm thinking Pearl is going to be building a few more kits with this finish.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #47
      Chris,

      kit looks unbelievable! That finish is breathtaking and great setup too. Definitely Simon Phillips like ; ).

      Congratulations and enjoy! Pearl knocked it out of the park again. Can't think of a company that does better finish jobs.
      sigpic
      Pearl Masters Premium BRP UPDATED
      Masters Studio MBX Make Over-Emerald Mist
      The Masters Army

      Comment


      • #48
        Chris - Just unbelievable breathtaking! Killer finish, amazing setup!
        sigpic


        Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville

        Comment


        • #49
          That is the most beautiful finish I've ever seen. Top of the line everything. I think I'd end up just sitting there staring at it for hours. You, my friend, have the best taste in shells. Congratulations.
          Bish
          "I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds."


          sigpic

          Comment


          • #50
            Looks killer Chris!! Enjoy and congrats!!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by TWH View Post
              Awesome kit man. You've come along way since the old EXR.
              Thanks! Yeah that seems so long ago now...

              Originally posted by Schattinho View Post
              That is indeed one of the best looking Kits i've ever seen!!

              Congratulations!
              Thanks!

              Originally posted by Jimenez View Post
              Wow, what a stunning drum kit! Congratulations to you! Enjoy!
              Enjoying it I am, thanks!

              Originally posted by solitary glen View Post
              Eyegasms! That is one HOT kit! Congratulations sir! We will be looking in awe at this one for years to come!
              Haha thanks Glen! Appreciate it!

              Originally posted by RG1820X View Post
              Beautiful - the finish came out great! That is a cool setup. Enjoy playing them!
              Thank you.

              Originally posted by LDdrummer View Post
              Truly beautiful drums! I love the finish, that blue is just amazing, gold the got the shade just how you want because it is perfect! Great setup, it is unique but everything looks like it blinks where it is! Such a beauty! Congrats!
              Thanks so much LD

              Originally posted by Gord The Drummer View Post
              That kit is amazing. I remember seeing the finish samples and new it would look amazing. Congrats! I hope you've been busy playing them.
              Oh trust me, I can't wait to get home at the end of every day to play them!

              Originally posted by Rick_667 View Post
              That is the most amazing kit I have ever seen. Think my next kit will have to be a Masterworks! Not that I would ever copy someone elses finish, but I would love that as a Fade.....
              Thanks! I did the fade on my gong drum and really like that as a finish as well

              Originally posted by Higg1134 View Post
              WOW.....Incredible kit and setup. Congrats to you!
              Thank you!

              Originally posted by phips View Post
              Wow, not much more to say than what has already been said. Truly, one of the most beautiful finishes I have ever seen. I can only imagine what it looks like in person. And Pearl built it exactly like you wanted .................................. Enjoy

              If I was a betting man, I'm thinking Pearl is going to be building a few more kits with this finish.
              Haha thanks Jeff! I like to think I came up with something original that hasn't really been done before, at least by Pearl. Hopefully someone doesn't copy it to a T

              Originally posted by Jutt8 View Post
              Chris,

              kit looks unbelievable! That finish is breathtaking and great setup too. Definitely Simon Phillips like ; ).

              Congratulations and enjoy! Pearl knocked it out of the park again. Can't think of a company that does better finish jobs.
              I agree Justin! Thanks!

              Originally posted by AL PERCIVAL View Post
              Chris - Just unbelievable breathtaking! Killer finish, amazing setup!
              Thanks so much Al! For everything!

              Originally posted by Bish View Post
              That is the most beautiful finish I've ever seen. Top of the line everything. I think I'd end up just sitting there staring at it for hours. You, my friend, have the best taste in shells. Congratulations.
              Thank you! Yes, there are times when I catch myself just staring at it

              Originally posted by j kuhl View Post
              Looks killer Chris!! Enjoy and congrats!!
              Thanks Jamie!
              Last edited by MWRushR40; 11-16-2015, 07:53 PM.

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #52
                That really is a sight to behold. Congrats to you. How do you like the sound vs the BRX? I bet they sound amazing.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Rhythm Devil View Post
                  That really is a sight to behold. Congrats to you. How do you like the sound vs the BRX? I bet they sound amazing.
                  Thanks a lot! The sound is almost a polar opposite of the BRX. This kit has thinner shells and with the majority of the shell plies being mahogany, it produces a much warmer and more full sound. I know that's such a generic description, but that's the best way to put it. The floor toms resonate forever and everything has such a clean, round tone to it.

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    This is the first kit in a while that I have gotten truly excited looking at. An absolute stunner, I don't think I would change anything, just sit down and play till there were holes in the heads. Congrats mate.
                    My Pearl Comet Sparkle Masterworks

                    My DW's

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Premier View Post
                      This is the first kit in a while that I have gotten truly excited looking at. An absolute stunner, I don't think I would change anything, just sit down and play till there were holes in the heads. Congrats mate.
                      Haha thank you

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        This kit is so so nice! I would bang that! I could get in trouble with this baby!
                        Wow! My favorite color is blue and I miss my sheer blue kit but this one takes the cake!
                        I love the set up and would love to take a spin on it!

                        Congrats!!!!!!!!!
                        See my kit here -
                        Pearl Masters MCX-A Artisan Limited Honey Burst Mappa Burl

                        22x18, 8x7, 10x8, 12x9, 14x14, 16x16, 14x6.5 and a 14x6.5 FFS Brass Snare

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by solitary glen View Post
                          This kit is so so nice! I would bang that! I could get in trouble with this baby! Wow! My favorite color is blue and I miss my sheer blue kit but this one takes the cake! I love the set up and would love to take a spin on it! Congrats!!!!!!!!!
                          Thanks for all the kind words Glen

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Awesome! Congrats and enjoy!
                            K3ith R

                            Pearl MCX/280 - 8x7,10x8,12x9, 13x9, 14x14,16x16,18x22
                            Zildjian As, Ks, / Vic Firth 5A, Vater Mike Johnston model

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Fantastic finish. Love blue kits. I have a sheer blue SSC Kit myself. Very cool kit and layout.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Thanks guys

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X