Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 2015 Masterworks - Blue Sparkle Burst with Halo Flakes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This week!
    Originally posted by MWRushR40 View Post
    Thanks big daddy! Can't wait to see your kit! When is it due to arrive?
    sigpic
    When you drop a drum putting it into the case!!

Comment

Originally posted by RUSSH View Post
      Best looking kit I've ever seen on this forum! Big congrats.
      Thank you! Your Ultra Blue Fade kit was one of the inspirations for the finish

sigpic

Comment

That is indeed one of the best looking Kits i've ever seen!!

Congratulations!
        Giannini: 20x18/10x10/12x10/14x14
        Tama Superstar: 24x14/22x16/18x16/10x9/12x11/13x12/16x16/18x16 (Super Mahogany)
        Tama Swingstar: 22x14/12x8/13x9/16x16 (Metallic White)
        Pearl DLX: 22x16/10x8/12x10/13x11/16x16 (Natural Birch)
        Pearl MLX: 22x16(x2)/10x8/12x10/13x11/14x12/16x16 (Porsche Iris Blue)

Comment

Wow, what a stunning drum kit! Congratulations to you! Enjoy!
          My kits:
          MCX Diamond Glitter
          Vision VBL Clear Birch

Comment

Eyegasms! That is one HOT kit! Congratulations sir! We will be looking in awe at this one for years to come!
            See my kit here -
            Pearl Masters MCX-A Artisan Limited Honey Burst Mappa Burl

22x18, 8x7, 10x8, 12x9, 14x14, 16x16, 14x6.5 and a 14x6.5 FFS Brass Snare

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MWRushR40 View Post
              Thank you! Your Ultra Blue Fade kit was one of the inspirations for the finish
              And I'm certainly humbled
              Reference Pure #377 Scarlet Sparkle Burst Sold....onto the next. :D
              22x18, 10x8, 12x9, 16x16, 14x6½
              14" A Custom Mastersound, 16" K Custom Fast, 10" HHX Evolution, 10" HHX, 20" K Custom, 17" K Custom Fast, 11" Oriental Trash, 19" Paragon

Comment

#1 HOLY POO!
                #2 HOLY POO!
                #3 3 Floor toms FTW!! I wanna do the same thing but my 14 & 16 are mounted. I've got a 16" floor w/ legs back in the USA and still looking for the holy grail (14" w/ legs)

So glad you got this monster man. The ocean sparkle was amazing but that maple / mahogany is difficult to beat!

I've actually stayed away from the PDF for a while, but I had to come on here to congratulate you.

Happy for you dude!
                Solo project: "Suicide Animals" - experimental death thrash industrial zombie noiz
                drums: Pearl Prestige Session Select in Carbon Mist
                hardware: all Pearl
                cymbals: Paiste (Signature, Sound Formula, RUDE, VISIONS, 2002, and Twenty Series)

"Everything you do is a reflection of you......"

Comment

Originally posted by aizo View Post
                  #1 HOLY POO! #2 HOLY POO! #3 3 Floor toms FTW!! I wanna do the same thing but my 14 & 16 are mounted. I've got a 16" floor w/ legs back in the USA and still looking for the holy grail (14" w/ legs) So glad you got this monster man. The ocean sparkle was amazing but that maple / mahogany is difficult to beat! I've actually stayed away from the PDF for a while, but I had to come on here to congratulate you. Happy for you dude!
                  Thanks for the kind words and for coming back to check it out

sigpic

Comment

Beautiful - the finish came out great! That is a cool setup. Enjoy playing them!

Pearl Purple Craze Reference Series
                    6x7 | 6x7 | 8x7 | 8x7 | 8x8 | 10x8 | 12x9 | 13x9 | 14x11 | 16x13 | 18x16 | 18x14G | 20x14G | 20x16 | 22x18
                    Pearl 14x5 Wine Red Maple and Copper Free Floating Snares
                    Pearl 10x6.2 Mangini Signature Snare
                    Tama Octobans

Comment

Truly beautiful drums! I love the finish, that blue is just amazing, gold the got the shade just how you want because it is perfect! Great setup, it is unique but everything looks like it blinks where it is! Such a beauty! Congrats!

Comment

Amazing kit, perfect finish, I'll be saving every picture for future looks. CONGRATS!!!!
                        Shadeland on Facebook | My Youtube Channel
                        sigpic
                        Red Sparkle Haloflake Masterworks - 10x7|12x8|16x14|22x16|14x7.5
                        Pearl Masters MCX - 10x8|12x8|16x14|22x16|14x6.5 Pearl Tico Torres FF
                        OLD - Pearl Reference Shimmer of Oz | Tama Starclassic B/B Lava Glass Glitter | Gretsch Renown

Comment

Originally posted by bradland View Post
                          Amazing kit, perfect finish, I'll be saving every picture for future looks. CONGRATS!!!!
                          Haha thanks Brad!

sigpic

Comment

That kit is amazing. I remember seeing the finish samples and new it would look amazing. Congrats! I hope you've been busy playing them.
                            -=Gord=-

Need some Microphone info?

Comment

That is the most amazing kit I have ever seen. Think my next kit will have to be a Masterworks! Not that I would ever copy someone elses finish, but I would love that as a Fade.....
                              SONOR, ZILDJIAN, REMO, PRO MARK, Favourite Drummers: Matt Cameron, Nicko McBrain, Mikkey Dee

1. Iron Maiden
                              2. Pearl Jam
                              3. Rush
                              4. Motorhead
                              5. Black Sabbath

Comment

WOW.....Incredible kit and setup. Congrats to you!

Comment

Working...
                                X