Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 2015 Masterworks - Blue Sparkle Burst with Halo Flakes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having seen a few of those drums in person, I agree that photos don't do the finish justice. With that said, you've managed to take some great pics that still manage to capture the beauty of these drums, though I felt a closeup of that gorgeous side snare is in order . Congrats again!
    Guru Tour padauk segmented
    Tama Star walnut and maple kits (indigo sen/emerald curly maple)
    Tama Starclassic Bubinga Select (marbled green metallic)
    Tama Starclassic walnut/birch (jade silk)
    Sonor Pro Lite blue sparkle

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post
      I've said it in the other thread, but what an spectacular kit Chris! I'm a sucker for blue finishes, so yours has to be one of my favorite finishes to date. Also great work on the setup, some creative ways of using the rack. Interesting place for the 18", is it easily playable or do you have to reach for it a bit? Again, huge congrats on this amazing kit!
      Thanks again Will! Yes the 18" is very easily playable for me. I have a rather large wingspan being so tall, and I don't even have to extend my forearm to hit it really. Everything feels very comfortable and natural.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by steadypocket View Post
        Having seen a few of those drums in person, I agree that photos don't do the finish justice. With that said, you've managed to take some great pics that still manage to capture the beauty of these drums, though I felt a closeup of that gorgeous side snare is in order . Congrats again!
        Haha here ya go Rich, how about an outdoor shot (more pics in my sig)
        Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

Absolutely stunning!

Great cymbal selection too.
          sigpic

Comment

Amazing, amazing, AMAZING!!!!! Congrats on your new kit, and thank you for sharing your Masterworks journey with us. Your kit is one of my favorites on the forum!
            sigpic
            Club YDF

Comment

Wow. Wow. Wow. Hot!!
              sigpic
              When you drop a drum putting it into the case!!

Comment

Originally posted by Labambawarrior View Post
                Amazing, amazing, AMAZING!!!!! Congrats on your new kit, and thank you for sharing your Masterworks journey with us. Your kit is one of my favorites on the forum!
                Thanks so much!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by big daddy cool View Post
                  Wow. Wow. Wow. Hot!!
                  Thanks big daddy! Can't wait to see your kit! When is it due to arrive?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tasty808 View Post
                    Absolutely stunning! Great cymbal selection too.
                    Thanks!

sigpic

Comment

I've seen a lot of MW finishes pass through here, and I'll admit from your samples I thought this might turn out a little "gaudy".
                      You friend have about the nicest MW finish I have seen yet. I like blue and I'd be curious to see this without the sparkles as well.
                      If I ever did a MW kit which I doubt I would, I'd most likely be stealing this finish!

Rack, who cares, your happy thats all that matters.

Only question I have other than your address! Any concern you might catch a finger or hand on those floor tom legs?

Comment

Absolutely love it Chris! Great drums, finish, set up, everything!

And as for that gang of FT & GD, they give new definition to the term THUNDER DOWN UNDER!

Pearl Masters MCX Bronze Glass
                        8x7 | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x14 | 16x16 | 20x14G | 22x18

Originally posted by Mike Foreman
                        Practice makes perfect. But ultimately, I am living proof that you don't need to play well to enjoy gear. You might be surprised how much enjoyment you can get while still sucking.

Comment

Originally posted by doomonyou View Post
                          I've seen a lot of MW finishes pass through here, and I'll admit from your samples I thought this might turn out a little "gaudy". You friend have about the nicest MW finish I have seen yet. I like blue and I'd be curious to see this without the sparkles as well. If I ever did a MW kit which I doubt I would, I'd most likely be stealing this finish! Rack, who cares, your happy thats all that matters. Only question I have other than your address! Any concern you might catch a finger or hand on those floor tom legs?
                          Haha thanks a lot! The floor tom legs are fine, they were actually an error on my part. I ordered the longer legs for the 14 and 16 thinking I would need them for the extra height. Turns out I didn't need the longer ones after all. But they're fine for now. Maybe one day I'll switch them out for the shorter ones.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                            Absolutely love it Chris! Great drums, finish, set up, everything! And as for that gang of FT & GD, they give new definition to the term THUNDER DOWN UNDER!
                            Hahaha thanks Mike! Appreciate it!

sigpic

Comment

Awesome kit man. You've come along way since the old EXR.

Comment

Best looking kit I've ever seen on this forum!

Big congrats.
                                Reference Pure #377 Scarlet Sparkle Burst Sold....onto the next. :D
                                22x18, 10x8, 12x9, 16x16, 14x6½
                                14" A Custom Mastersound, 16" K Custom Fast, 10" HHX Evolution, 10" HHX, 20" K Custom, 17" K Custom Fast, 11" Oriental Trash, 19" Paragon

Comment

Working...
                                X