Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 2015 Masterworks - Blue Sparkle Burst with Halo Flakes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MWRushR40 View Post
    Thanks Glen! I definitely am. Funny how there are a lot of "Neil" fills being played at the moment
    Well I have always liked having the couple of toms, up and over the hats. Fun to play, and gives you that high end to start from. Probably because of growing up loving Peart. I find them much more practical than having those long skinny things.

Comment

• Originally posted by sticks4drums View Post
      Well I have always liked having the couple of toms, up and over the hats. Fun to play, and gives you that high end to start from. Probably because of growing up loving Peart. I find them much more practical than having those long skinny things.
      Agreed. They are definitely fun to play, and surprisingly comfortable to play mounted up there as well.

sigpic

Comment

• You guys and your sparkly masterworks. It's making me want to sell my starclassics for a sparkly set. Cause you know... sparkly. Looks great man.
        http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/al...p?albumid=1153 <---- My Drums

Formerly TreCoolFool

Comment

• Originally posted by TreCoolFool View Post
          You guys and your sparkly masterworks. It's making me want to sell my starclassics for a sparkly set. Cause you know... sparkly. Looks great man.
          You can't beat sparkle finishes under any kind of lighting.

Comment

You can't beat sparkle finishes under any kind of lighting.
            I really have been considering it. I don't get overly attached to gear and I think I want to go back to single bass 3 up 1 down (possibly 2 down) and either bubinga or birch/bubinga. I'll still have my double bass rockstar set if I need to feel more metal. You guys and your sparkly sets.
            http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/al...p?albumid=1153 <---- My Drums

Formerly TreCoolFool

Comment

• Originally posted by TreCoolFool View Post
              I really have been considering it. I don't get overly attached to gear and I think I want to go back to single bass 3 up 1 down (possibly 2 down) and either bubinga or birch/bubinga. I'll still have my double bass rockstar set if I need to feel more metal. You guys and your sparkly sets.
              Not a fan of Lars at all, but have you seen his new Tama kit? Purple sparkle. Not sure the exact colour, but it looks good.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yttdek25sqg

Comment

• Looks great Chris.
                  Eric G : Pearl,pAiSTe,Remo,Vic Firth,SKB,Roc n Soc,Roland V-Drums. Masters MCX Chestnut fade.
                  22"x18",10"x8",12"x9",16"x16". Ian Paice Snare.sigpic Why not ...

Comment

• They look good up there, and fun

Comment

• Looking good!

Comment

• Thanks guys.

sigpic

Comment

• GOD I LOVE that finish ....................................... Beautiful, just Beautiful.
                          sigpic

Comment

wow. I know Lars is rich and everything but dang. at least practice. Did he even play "one" correctly?
                            -~=Joey=~-
                            ---------------
                            '99 MRX Naturals, Sabian cymbals, Starclassic Birch Snare

Comment

• Originally posted by playinpearls View Post
                              wow. I know Lars is rich and everything but dang. at least practice. Did he even play "one" correctly?
                              Believe me, I only did it to show off the kit. I have a hard time even looking at the guy play.

Comment

• That is one amazing kit Chris!! Love it!
                                sigpic
                                Pearl Masters Premium BRP UPDATED
                                Masters Studio MBX Make Over-Emerald Mist
                                The Masters Army

Comment

Working...
                                X