Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like Forum members only Pearl specials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like Forum members only Pearl specials?

Dear All,

First off, thanks to everyone for making this Forum a great success. We really appreciate the level of involvement you have shown and the overwhelming support you have given to even the youngest players and their questions. This is how we dreamed it could work, and you guys have made it happen. Thank You very much from everyone at Pearl worldwide.

To say thanks, we are thinking about offering Pearl Product specials or discounts to Forum members ever so often. We do not have the details as of yet, but if you would like to receive specials or discount offers, there are a few settings you need to check.

At the top of the page click on user cp, then edit profile. Make sure you have a current email address listed there. Next click Edit Options, and make sure you have "allow administrators to send you email" checked "yes". If it is checked "no", we will respect your privacy and will not send you any special offers.

Watch your email in the coming weeks, and thanks again for being part of the best Drummers Forum on the net.

T. West

WOW.

This is the kind of thing that makes Pearl the best drum company.
    Thanks you Pearl, for making great drums, and caring about the drummers on this forum!
    Official Recording Tip of the month for November:

Sometimes, things just need to go to 11.

Comment

I like that idea, so what will we get discounts on?
      U guys are da best
      PAuL E. WiLlIaMs

Comment

We are working on all the details of this plan, we will update you guys as soon as possible.

Comment

question

how would this be possible? We can't order direct from Pearl, so how would we get the discounts?

Thanks

- Will

Comment

probably after u buy some kind of pearl product send in the proof of purchase or something like that then they mail u somethign is what i would guess
            "Silly rabbit Trix are for kids!"
            -The Kids

"They're Greeeeeeeeat!"
            -Tony the Tiger

"They're all after me lucky charms!"
            -The lucky charms lepruchan

Comment

I would like to see a limited edition Forum members only, HOOK signature snare. Alluminium shell made from recycled soda/beer cans drunk by Hook himself.
              Jason :p

I+T=R

Comment

haha

Comment

Originally posted by Hoody
                  I would like to see a limited edition Forum members only, HOOK signature snare. Alluminium shell made from recycled soda/beer cans drunk by Hook himself.
                  that was about the funiest thing Ive heard all day. prepare for me to come back and top it though.
                  "What if pop music actually became good some day?"
                  -me
                  masterworks pics can be found at http://community.webshots.com/user/zilflight

Comment

Working...
                  X