Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Availability of BCX special order? Al Percival?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey i got sumthin go check out this thread, see if you can get a hold of this guy "offline" as buying and selling arent allow ed

..this guy happened to pop up with this thread. https://www.pearldrummersforum.com/s...ing-of-selling
    tell him to call you or sumthin lol if you're not to picky, itlooks like a nice kit

Comment

Originally posted by 2 basses4life View Post
      hey i got sumthin go check out this thread, see if you can get a hold of this guy "offline" as buying and selling arent allow ed

..this guy happened to pop up with this thread. https://www.pearldrummersforum.com/s...ing-of-selling
      tell him to call you or sumthin lol if you're not to picky, itlooks like a nice kit
      Yeah, he messaged me and I asked for pics and sizes...then I saw the kit. Definitely pretty, but I'm a mounted "floor" tom kind of guy. I was looking for a 20/12/14 or 22/14/16 three piece. Then some Chestnut Fade MCX components came up on eBay. I walked away with a 22/12/14 setup with mounted toms for a little over $900.
      Micro Kit: (Lava Red ECX) - 10x8, 13x10, 16x16 w/ Optimounts & Die Cast Hoops
      Snares: (Natural Maple) 10x6, (Amber Maple) 12x7
      Sabian Cymbals / LP Percussion / Pro Mark Sticks & Mallets / Evans Heads

Comment

oh cool,
        glad it all worked out man

Comment

Darn... i was just thinking on adding a 13x10" tom and 18x16 floor tom. Guess it's off to years looking on eBay hoping something pops up.
          Pearl BCX in Lava Bubinga | Pics
          22x18 (2), 8x7, 10x8, 12x9, 14x14, 16x16, 14x6.5" Pearl Kapur snare drum

Pearl VBA in Dynamite Burst e-kit | Pics
          22x18, 10x7, 12x8, 14x12, 16x14, 14x5.5 matching snare

Comment

Working...
          X