Pearl MBX 50th Anniversary Masters Studio in Satin Birch with Gold Hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drumpromay View Post
    Asking Pearl Europe about this partikular Kit they are not able to give any Information...hm...
    I'm really surprised that nobody has any knowledge to provide you on the history of this kit! I'll tell ya thought, that is a beautiful kit and know doubt a keeper!

Comment

Masters Gold 1995 Catalogue.

I looked it up on drum archive . It’s on Pearl 1995 masters catalogue. I tried to upload it but the files are too big. They called it Masters Custom Gold they show this natural color along with Black Mist ,Wine Red & Emerald Mist.
      Last edited by skeld-the-wicked; 12-11-2020, 04:49 PM.
      Wiscaansin!

Comment

[QUOTE=Josh Conover;1854470188]It is certainly not a knock-off...That’s good to hear

Comment

Such great drums! I had the same Pearl two years ago but switched it to the budget Yamaha one

Comment

Great kit. Hang onto that. A time capsule for sure.
            Eric G : Pearl,pAiSTe,Remo,Vic Firth,SKB,Roc n Soc,Roland V-Drums. Masters MCX Chestnut fade.
            22"x18",10"x8",12"x9",16"x16". Ian Paice Snare.sigpic Why not ...

Comment

When I bought my Pearl, I also was looking for documentation at the time of selling it. Unfortunately for me, there were not any documents about the drums, so I addressed the local retail shops. There are a lot of places where people sell their drums with documentation, so you can visit https://pawnbrokersrodeodrive.com/loans-fine-watches/. Luckily, they have all the necessary documentations, so you can request one of them for you

Comment

Working...
              X