Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for you bro! Nice!!!!
    sigpic

Pearl - Paiste - Aquarian - Trick Pedals - Pro Mark - Gibraltar - Tama Throne

Comment

Awesome Glen. Congrats on your new kit and good luck.
      Pearl Masters MMX (Emerald Fade)
      Zildjian Cymbals

Comment

New pics

Thanks Mailman!

Here's some new pics of the new drums and the partial kit. I need time to re-work the rack setup to fit in the 8" tom.

I will say that these new drums are as gorgeous as the others and the snare, well, let me just say that I am still sitting here in disbelief in how awesome it sounds!

More to come!
        Attached Files
        See my kit here -
        Pearl Masters MCX-A Artisan Limited Honey Burst Mappa Burl

22x18, 8x7, 10x8, 12x9, 14x14, 16x16, 14x6.5 and a 14x6.5 FFS Brass Snare

sigpic

Comment

More pics.....

Attached Files
          See my kit here -

sigpic

Comment

you happy bro? hows that snare? you NEED the other kick now!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ROMAN View Post
              you happy bro? hows that snare? you NEED the other kick now!
              Well, YES! I am happy! The snare is incredible!! I love it! I have only played with it for about an hour so I am sure that it has many many more secrets to reveal. I basically have it tuned up pretty high so I will try it a little loose later on.

Now, I have the 8" tom in place and the whole ensemble really sounds excellent! The toms all sing well together and I am going to be able to have them all in tune with one another.

As far as the other kick goes, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have another one but it just isn't in the cards right now. Wouldn't it look incredible?

More pictures will come in the next couple of days. I am going to be working on final positioning of the 3 toms between the hi hat and ride, when I get that just right, I will take the kit outside again and post more pictures.

I am loving this kit!
              See my kit here -

sigpic

Comment

That kit makes me horney.

Comment

Stunning kit Glen!
                  MAPEX l PEARL l SABIAN

BOOM DA DA BAP DA BOOM BOOM DA BAP
                  CDA MEMBER since 2006

Comment

Glenn, those pics are over the top, so much so that I saved most of them. Pearl did an incredible job with that veneer and finish. It truly is one of the most stunning finishes and veneers I've ever seen---WOW

First floor tom pic FTW

How do you like those pin stripes on there Glenn?
                    sigpic
                    Pearl Masters Premium BRP UPDATED
                    Masters Studio MBX Make Over-Emerald Mist
                    The Masters Army

Comment

Glen the other kick would be cool but it looks like you got a good double pedal though. I forgot about that ride, that is very sweet on that kit. That drum kit is a winner but that Royals tee shirt? LOL, Don't know about that!!! Maybe George Brett, sitting behind that kit?
                      Zildjian Cymbals

Comment

Originally posted by Jutt8 View Post
                        Glen, those pics are over the top, so much so that I saved most of them. Pearl did an incredible job with that veneer and finish. It truly is one of the most stunning finishes and veneers I've ever seen---WOW

First floor tom pic FTW

How do you like those pin stripes on there Glen?
                        Sorry, I had to correct your spelling of my name. It's a mental issue I have. LOL

Anyway, the pinstripes are the only way to go for me. They give me the ability to tune reasonably high if I need too but I really want that low end punch most of the time and these things just resonate forever!

Yes, this is one of the most beautiful kits I have ever seen! I think of Waterfall Bubinga and how much it would cost to have a kit with that on it and it just makes me shiver.

Originally posted by The Mailman View Post
                        Glen the other kick would be cool but it looks like you got a good double pedal though. I forgot about that ride, that is very sweet on that kit. That drum kit is a winner but that Royals tee shirt? LOL, Don't know about that!!! Maybe George Brett, sitting behind that kit?
                        Yeah, the other kick would be great and I do have a great double pedal but I need to replace the connecting shaft or get a new pedal. I am thinking of replacing the shaft with a Pearl Z-link.

That Royals shirt is being worn by my son so don't hold it against me!
                        See my kit here -

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=solitary glen;1853634902]Sorry, I had to correct your spelling of my name. It's a mental issue I have. LOL

Anyway, the pinstripes are the only way to go for me. They give me the ability to tune reasonably high if I need too but I really want that low end punch most of the time and these things just resonate forever!

Yes, this is one of the most beautiful kits I have ever seen! I think of Waterfall Bubinga and how much it would cost to have a kit with that on it and it just makes me shiver. [QUOTE=solitary glen;1853634902]

I like what you have waaaaaaaaay better than waterfall bubinga. I love waterfall bubinga too, it's beautiful but I honestly like the figuring in mappa burl the best. Sorry about the misspelling of your name.
                          sigpic
                          Pearl Masters Premium BRP UPDATED
                          Masters Studio MBX Make Over-Emerald Mist
                          The Masters Army

Comment

Yeah, the other kick would be great and I do have a great double pedal but I need to replace the connecting shaft or get a new pedal. I am thinking of replacing the shaft with a Pearl Z-link.

You know I have the DD w/ Z link, but split to 2 pedals, anyway the Z link or Elim connector shaft is definitely the most affordable way out. Unless you want a DD or other brand I can certainly respect that. Want versus Need is always a battle though!!! When it comes to gear you, Roman and myself could start a drum shop. LOL
                            Zildjian Cymbals

Comment

^
                              We could call that drum shop "G.A.S Percussion" or "Your wife will hate you drums INC."
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ROMAN View Post
                                ^
                                We could call that drum shop "G.A.S Percussion" or "Your wife will hate you drums INC."
                                LOL!!!

Here's a couple (3) teaser shots. I am still working on exact placement but you get the idea.
                                Also, there's a close up of the mappa burl.
                                Attached Files
                                See my kit here -

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X