• Originally posted by some_drummer View Post
    Looks great. Such a beautiful finish.
    Thank you and yes it is!
    See my kit here -
    Pearl Masters MCX-A Artisan Limited Honey Burst Mappa Burl

22x18, 8x7, 10x8, 12x9, 14x14, 16x16, 14x6.5 and a 14x6.5 FFS Brass Snare

sigpic

Comment

• The drums look great Glen, especially with all that beautiful Paiste bronze.
      Drumming since 1961.
      Pearl MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
      Many Paiste Cymbals

Tama SLP Fat Spruce 4 piece
      Zildjian K Custom Dark Cymbals

Comment

• Originally posted by quicksticks View Post
        The drums look great Glen, especially with all that beautiful Paiste bronze.
        Thank you and yes, the bronze is awesome! I need more though! LOL
        See my kit here -

sigpic

Comment

• Glenn,
          Your kit looks amazing! I keep coming back to this thread just to check out those extra add-on toms. I bought one of these kits when they came out in 2010. I waited too long to order a 14x14 floor tom and, when I did, Pearl had run out of the veneer. I have scoured the internet looking for a 14x14 that someone was willing to part with. There are none out there. I've even contacted Al and he's confirmed with the factory that Pearl cannot make add-ons for these kits. I am seriously considering parting with my kit because I can't add to and it's very disappointing. Regardless, I'm glad that that your's is large, in charge and looking great! Enjoy them!

If that 14x14 ever feels like it's getting in your way, please contact me first.
          Pearl Masters MCA Limited Edition Honey Burst Mapa Burl: 14x6.5, 10x8, 12x9, 16x16, 22x18, 10x5 Yamaha stage custom snare
          Zildjian A Custom: 14" projection hats, 10" splash, 14" crash, 17" medium crash, 18' medium crash, 19" medium crash
          Zildjian: 21" sweet ride, brilliant
          Wuhan: 18" china

Comment

• Cutty,
            I feel your pain. I should have also ordered another kick drum as well.
            Honestly, that 14" floor tom is an awesome drum and speaks loudly!
            If and it is a HUGE if, I ever decide to sell it, I'll let you know.
            See my kit here -

sigpic

Comment

• I'm gonna be reworking my rack setup and posting new pics soon. Maybe even enter into DOTM next month. What do you all think?
              See my kit here -

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by solitary glen View Post
                I'm gonna be reworking my rack setup and posting new pics soon. Maybe even enter into DOTM next month. What do you all think?
                Rhetorical question I say.

Pearl Masters MCX Bronze Glass
                8x7 | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x14 | 16x16 | 20x14G | 22x18

Originally posted by Mike Foreman
                Practice makes perfect. But ultimately, I am living proof that you don't need to play well to enjoy gear. You might be surprised how much enjoyment you can get while still sucking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiwi View Post

Rhetorical question I say.
                  LOL
                  Good point!
                  See my kit here -

sigpic

Comment

• Bump, for no good reason.
                    See my kit here -

sigpic

Comment

• This was my kit this summer......
                      Attached Files
                      See my kit here -

sigpic

Comment

Attached Files
                        See my kit here -

sigpic

Comment

• By the way, I miss my Blue Beast 1990 BLX kit.....(crying softly)
                          Attached Files
                          See my kit here -

sigpic

Comment

• Loved the BLX for sure. On the other hand,
                            Seeing your MCX is always a treat sir !!! !!!
                            Eric G : Pearl,pAiSTe,Remo,Vic Firth,SKB,Roc n Soc,Roland V-Drums. Masters MCX Chestnut fade.
                            22"x18",10"x8",12"x9",16"x16". Ian Paice Snare.sigpic Why not ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                              Loved the BLX for sure. On the other hand,
                              Seeing your MCX is always a treat sir !!! !!!
                              Thank man!
                              See my kit here -

sigpic

Comment

• I'm going to try this out for a little while. What do you guys think?
                                The placement of a few things needs to be adjusted a bit but I think I like it.
                                Attached Files
                                See my kit here -

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X