My MMX Diamond Burst Black hardware!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update!!!!

Just an update on my kit it is finally growing, I found a matching snare for 200 dollars, I thought it was a good deal. Also for another 200 dollars, I picked 5 Zildjian K cymbals, 8" Splash, 14" mini china, 15" Crash, 16" crash, and a 20" Medium ride, I am still looking for more, but I ran into this guy who doesn't play anymore and they were of no use to him, he says he has more but, he will have to find them, so I will wait. Thanks for all your suggestions and comments. Rob P.S. I will post new pictures after Christmas, Hopefully I will get a H2000 Hi-Hat stand.

Well I got the Hi-Hat for Christmas from my Wife.
    Last edited by robd; 12-17-2007, 08:43 PM.
    New kit MCX Black Sparkle Fade, 10" 12" 14" 16" 18"x22" and 14"x5.5" Matching Snare.
    Old kit MMX Diamond Burst, Black Hardware 10" 12" 14" 16" 18"X22" and 14"X5.5" Matching Snare.
    Old Kit BRX Millenium Silver, Satin Hardware 10" 12" 14" 16" 18"X22" and 14"X5.5" Matching Snare.
    MMX and BRX

Comment

Originally posted by robd
      Also for another 200 dollars, I picked 5 Zildjian K cymbals, 8" Splash, 14" mini china, 15" Crash, 16" crash, and a 20" Medium ride
      Good god, you lucky bastard. Wish I could find high end cymbals for that cheap.

EDIT: Wow, I swear I once wrote the word "bastard" while posting on another thread and it got starred out. No offense to anyone.
      To me, playing music is like sex. You have to be in the right mood in order to perform at your best.

Comment

They are about 7 years old but they look and sound great, I am picking up 4 more from his brother for 250. These are a little newer, 14" K hats, 12" A Splash, 14" A custom Crash, and 18" A custom China. I should meet up with him after Christmas.It is always awesome to find people who don't play anymore and have no use for their gear. Rob
        New kit MCX Black Sparkle Fade, 10" 12" 14" 16" 18"x22" and 14"x5.5" Matching Snare.
        Old kit MMX Diamond Burst, Black Hardware 10" 12" 14" 16" 18"X22" and 14"X5.5" Matching Snare.
        Old Kit BRX Millenium Silver, Satin Hardware 10" 12" 14" 16" 18"X22" and 14"X5.5" Matching Snare.
        MMX and BRX

Comment

I am trying to do this in stages are some new pics, I get more cymbals tomorrow, and I will post more pics. I have more cymbals than stands and I am still looking for decent priced Hi-Hats. Robd
          Attached Files
          Last edited by robd; 01-04-2008, 09:36 PM. Reason: oops!
          MMX and BRX

Comment

sick kits, its a beautiful finish in person, waaaaay better than in the pics
            fusion sizes are schweet
            Originally posted by Hunk-a-hunk-a-burning-love
            did you notice that he only really picks fights every 3/4 weeks though? hallmarks of pre-menstrual tension.....

Comment

Dude, truly a stunning kit right there. The most amazing Masters finish, I swear. Nice setup, and awesome Chad snare too!! Your kit is awesome man!!!

As far as a throne, the roc n soc is prolly one of the best if not the best you can get. If you're looking for comfort though, I'd check out any Tama First Chair throne, a Pearl D2000 Roadster throne, or a DW air lift throne. Get your self a back rest too!! And about the rack, definetely get one!!! Pearl ICON rack all the way!!! You can't beat it!!!

Again, sorry to hear about your misfortunes. I wish you the best of luck as well as good health man. Thank you

Awesome kit!! Here's some rep dude!!!

sigpic

Comment

Rob do you still have these kits?
                Originally posted by robstafaria
                You'll get the hang of it sooner or later! LOL's! If you want soft, try the Pork Pie thrones! Mine is like a pillow. Very thick.

Yeah, set up the 14 were the 16 is now and move the 12 were the 14 is. The 10 and 12 can be moved very close if they are on stands or even a rack. The 14 will be an easy reach just under the 12. The 16 might be a bit of a twist but thats the price we pay for lots of toms! Heres a pic of my old BRX and MMX kit just to show you how I had them set up.
                .......Epiarch Artist .....
                2007 Epiarch Custom Drums :) (Red Glass)
                DRUM COLLECTION BELOW
                2008 DW Collectors (Velvet Red)
                2007 Buddy Rich Drum Company (Marine White Pearl)
                2006 RMV (Sunburst Fade )
                2003 Roland Club kit.
                2011 Roland TD 9 kit
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by robd
                  Thanks for all the help! I was digging thru some old pic's and found my BRX kit, I sold the drums for about 650 and the cymbals for about 400. It really makes me sick to look at it, now I have to start all over, but I have a good start, I guess, I wish I could find some more gear at a reasonable price. I need cymbals more than anything. I had a lot of money invested in this kit to let it go like that, but I was in the hospital listening to some German doctor telling me my drumming days are over with and how lucky I was, not to have died in Iraq. If I only had a time machine! But anyway no since crying over the past, I have the chance to start over again, thanks to God! Later! Rob
                  Seems like you could of charged more for the BRX. Nice kit.

Comment

Nice collection!!
                    Pearl Reference Drums - Sabian - Evans - Vater

22x20x2 18x16 16x16 13x9 12x8 14x6.5

sigpic

Comment

Just stunning, I just cant get sick of that finish!

Comment

Beautiful finish! I've always loved Diamond Burst.
                        2oo8 nissan altima 3.5 - powered by NISMO - TEAMBCR

sigpic

Comment

Nice kit,Beautiful finish.
                          Pearl,Zildjian,Remo,Vic Firth :cool:

Comment

That Emerald fade looks sweet outdoors!
                            Pearl Reference Drums - Sabian - Evans - Vater

22x20x2 18x16 16x16 13x9 12x8 14x6.5

sigpic

Comment

Working...