No announcement yet.

First Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the Ralph Hardmin's Indoor drumsticks. That is actually what we are using for are show stick this year.

Nice and light. It's a shame they decided on a stick before I could even mention Jeff Queen solo sticks. My favorite marching sticks ever.
    I love when my cymbals talk dirty to me.
    Tama Swingstar
    My Ocean Sparkle Kit
    My Ebay
    Currently After: 8x7, 16x13, & 20x18 MMX Ocean Sparkle w/ Satin Hardware - Please PM if you found some!!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffreyKicks.
      One time I had a brand new pair of of innovative macintosh's at practice, three pings later, the stick snapped completely in half. Like I literally hit three shots and they snapped. i was soo pissed.
      i've always had a problem with innovatives. They fell terrible and the brake really easily. Vic firths never did that to me.
      That was a pretty memorable moment.

"Jeff.... If you keep this up you're gonna have to buy your own sticks"

"if I buy my own sticks I'm getting Vic's!"

haha. I'm not digging these McIntosh's, though.

Comment

last year we used Thom Hannum Indoors. they're nice, but i prefer the Hardimon or Aungst Indoor sticks. and Jeff Queen. those are awesome.

Comment

I'm in love with the Thom Hannum outdoor, but my instructor won't let us use them because he says they're too short...
          Originally posted by Chioffe
          next time send her a picture of Satan burning a child.

Comment

I love my Fairbanks sig. stick. Has a great somewhat top-heavy feel.
            Ludwig • Sabian • Paiste • Gibraltar • Vic Firth • Pro-Mark • Roland • LP • Gon Bops • Audix • Kickport

Comment

Working...
            X