Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New throne availability?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New throne availability?

    Anyone have any idea when the new thrones will be available? I'm thinking about getting the new D1500SP Shock Absorber Throne...
    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by Josh Conover View Post
    Anyone have any idea when the new thrones will be available? I'm thinking about getting the new D1500SP Shock Absorber Throne...
    We should have the new thrones mid-August so check with your favorite authorized Pearl dealers in early September.
    sigpic


    Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville

    Comment


    • #3
      Just got it today!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Josh Conover; 08-19-2020, 05:01 AM.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Nice one Josh!
        sigpic


        Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville

        Comment


        • #5
          hows the new throne compared to the previous model? i personally like the old design.
          facebook.com/funcityboys

          Comment


          • #6
            Nice choice. I’ve always liked three leg thrones better than four. Not sure why. They’re both sturdy enough.
            "Now just a minute. This is a press conference. The last thing I want to do is answer a lot of questions."

            United States Army General Maynard M. Mitchell
            Press briefing. Korea 1950

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kimboy View Post
              hows the new throne compared to the previous model? i personally like the old design.
              The red looks way cooler to me. The previous Pearl throne I had was not a comparable model to the new one. It had no padding, no threads for the height adjustment, and no spring/shock.



              Originally posted by insane65 View Post
              Nice choice. I’ve always liked three leg thrones better than four. Not sure why. They’re both sturdy enough.
              I never understood four legged thrones... three legs are stable on any surface, but if any shortness in one of the legs, the two closest legs become a center axis for wobble.
              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...
              X