Charity riders night at the races.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charity riders night at the races.

Last night we played this wonderful charity event to support 2 families that were very much in need to help with medical costs for their kids.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3653789544.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	5292422

Name:	image-3919217599.jpg
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	5292423

The turnout was fantastic... They sold over 200 prepaid entries and I'm not sure how many at the doors. They also sold out of all initial horse tickets as well as all auction tickets during the night. The grand total raised for the 2 families to split was just shy of $22,000 dollars!

It was an awesome night with an even more spectacular turn out hosted by a fantastic organization for 2 well deserving families.

Name:	image-568483255.jpg
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	5292424

To top it off, after our first set they came up to present each band member with a personalized plaque to show their appreciation for us donating our time for the event.

Again, what a great night... I hope to acquire some event photos over the next few days.
    Last edited by Fuller89; 03-20-2016, 10:37 AM.

Oh and I was told that the charity riders liked us so much they have now put us into consideration to play their big annual charity event in Erie PA.... If it's anything like last night, I don't see a problem with us traveling a couple hours for that.

Comment

That is super cool. Good for you and your mates. I've played some charity events & they are always overwhelming good feeling shows !

Comment

We do a few charity or other free events a year to help promote local music or support local events or what not... We play music because it's fun, not to be famous or make money. It becomes to much like work if you think about it like that.

But it is an awesome feeling to be part of something like last night that that is a huge success that benefits a worthy cause.

Comment

Working...
        X