Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me get an awesome gig! urgent :)

Hi guys!
    Please help me out here! I have the chance to play an awesome festival here in Holland. The contest is based on voting, and we have to be in the top 5 to be considered. The website is in dutch, but all you have to do is scroll down and look for 'Tusk' with the song 'stating the obvious', klik 'stem' on the right (means vote) and I'm a happy camper. Voting closes in 2 hours, so this is basically a shout out to all those online atm!
    THANKS A BUNCH

http://ongekendtalent.nl/contests/wi...op-2011?page=3

(if you are reset to page 1, my band is on page 4
    "Yes, I passed your message on to mister Zarniwoop but I'm afraid he's too cool to see you right now, he's on an intergalactic cruise...hmm? Yes, he is in his office but he's on an intergalactic cruise."

so do i just hit stem?
    sigpic
    "Smudge got her stitches out and so had to have a collar attached tofday." -Maark

Comment

yeah, at the right side, it then turns in to 'gestemd' which means 'voted'. thanks!
      "Yes, I passed your message on to mister Zarniwoop but I'm afraid he's too cool to see you right now, he's on an intergalactic cruise...hmm? Yes, he is in his office but he's on an intergalactic cruise."

Comment

done
        sigpic
        "Smudge got her stitches out and so had to have a collar attached tofday." -Maark

Comment

niiice, ty

Comment

1 more hour to go, and in need of votes! pretty please?

Comment

No worries I found you
              Originally posted by Quint
              Here you go, Jamie. You've earned it.;)
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X